Week 7 major line moves in-game...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Hi folks, Right Angle should be coming with sides shortly, so let's fire up the thread.

LSU was sharp money at less than 6 earlier, game 162.

Right Angle 130 Georgia Southern.

Real cute by some of these other movers out taking 27.5 right beforehand and then the first Right Angle guy laid 26.

For a minute, I thought someone got the order wrong. Looks like they tried to phony it inside of 27 etc.

Pretty consistent winners though so probably a good time to jump on board.

UNLV was a great bet. Not sure I can do it at these numbers .... too slow. I deserve to either bet it now and have it land 5 or not bet it and watch them win by dd. Stupid to have not bet that right away.

Interesting to see them take Ga Southern. I know Rogers is banged up ... and this .... http://espn.go.com/college-football/boxscore?gameId=400787252

401 rushing to unm ...

but Wofford went wild on Idaho and they came back the following week with a much shorter number than this with idaho at home to Gasouthern. What do we line NMSU at with and without Rogers vs Idaho? If Rogers is a no go ... I get it .. otherwise I don't.

Sorry, just don't get how UNLV is a great bet, especially at numbers near the current market. Sure, it's hard to accurately depict just how bad Fresno has been in recent weeks, but their schedule certainly hasn't done them any favors, and this is such a massive adjustment from the number we saw in last year's matchup or even what we would've seen in preseason. Not to mention the Rebs are coming off a pretty heartbreaking OT home loss.

I'm not backing Fresno, but really wouldn't be champing at the bit to play UNLV as road chalk of over a FG.

Let's catch up since I took the last 24 hours or so off, basically.

Tout-type mover bet on 182 ECar -9.5 yesterday at 3:10 EDT. That was it for Monday.

Tuesday the early totals guy who i still think gets the nuts bet these:

107 WKY OV 68
119 EMU OV 58.5
126 Fla Atl UN 54
145 TTech OV 75
159 Bama OV 52.5
170 GT UN 49.5
186 Monrow UN 48
190 Sakerlina UN 44
205 Owe Miss OV 67.5
208 Ohio St UN 48
210 UNM UN 50

He sent in 3-4 plays at a time over an hour or so.

Other movers - these are the ones who wake up the world and move the screen - are on 130 Ga So UN 58
143 Wake OV 46.5 up through 47.5 as well.

Tout play on 157 Air Force; same guys who bet East Caro yesterday.

Big move on 140 Wisconsin -21.5; these are the Walters guys and with the move so big, it seems real (somehow him really betting on Tuesday seems fake to me, but his movers show up on the ticker).

Sharp money on South Bama +4.5 tonight and 187 UNCC +7.5, lmao.

If it's not him now, it will be at some point. I figured he'd have a major play on UM.

Sorry, just don't get how UNLV is a great bet, especially at numbers near the current market. Sure, it's hard to accurately depict just how bad Fresno has been in recent weeks, but their schedule certainly hasn't done them any favors, and this is such a massive adjustment from the number we saw in last year's matchup or even what we would've seen in preseason. Not to mention the Rebs are coming off a pretty heartbreaking OT home loss.

I'm not backing Fresno, but really wouldn't be champing at the bit to play UNLV as road chalk of over a FG.

I know what you mean at current .. I mean at some point you are laying a bunch of pts with a below average team but at the early numbers it was a really good bet. And Fresno is a total mess. Just a sloppy mess. Do you not think the adjustment year over year is not warranted? Mounting evidence each team is exactly what they have shown themselves to be so far.

Fresno are just a flat out train wreck. they have used 4 different starting QB's so far this season. Last week Anderson started, whose previous experience was 1 snap

The Ole Miss/Memphis total has dropped to 64'. I see it opposite. What am I missing?

I notice that when the previous years game was either really low scoring or high scoring that it tends to get bet in that same direction on the current game. Not always but mist of the time.

morning all. Lost my ticker to a power outage when I was sleeping overnight so will try to catch up anything I missed this morning from the usual suspects. Theguy who bet 11 totals added 3.

122 Temple UN 44
138 Uva UN 54
168 K-St UN 55.5

I don't see anything else at this point. Would expect things to pick up in the not-too-distant future if things will move today though.

Think this is right, rex can you confirm?

RAS TOTALS
115 Boise State Over 47
123 Buffalo Over 51
155 Northern Illinois Over 53.5
176 Baylor Under 78.5
191 Oregon State Over 59.5
205 Mississippi Over 65

get called into one poorly-timed meeting and miss the Right Angle release.

in chronological order

115 OV
205 OV
117 OV - only one of his guys bet this one in the middle so not sure what the deal is with it
123 OV
191 OV
155 OV
176 UN

Other movers piling in on a couple as well, striking while the iron is hot.

187 OV is sharp.

Different group bet three others in the last 10 mins:

151 Kent State OV 54.5
154 Ohio U UN 53.5
185 Appy State OV 47.5

different guys now going 141 Iowa OV 40.5 now.

Not sure if this move is real, i only saw a screenwatcher bet it on one of my tickers

I notice that when the previous years game was either really low scoring or high scoring that it tends to get bet in that same direction on the current game. Not always but mist of the time.

Hey helmut, nice to see you around. Where are you usually posting nowadays sir?

Thanks for the reply Helmut, and now it's swung all the way back up to 69'. Thankfully I nailed it at 67 initially and hit again when it dropped to 64'. Hopefully both teams put up the points that I think they are capable of.

same group of guys who bet 174 Mich bet on 148 Wyoming +7, sneaky lot they are, putting that in (about nine guys) at 11:38 pm EDT

I'll be around periodically today, particularly mid to late afternoon EDT when some of the real sides could be released.

the same guy who bet all of the early week totals (top of this thread) added 194 Utah UNDER 56.5 and he also is on two sides that I expect to move... 167 Okie -4 and 171 VT +6

same guys who are on 148 and 174 just bet 123 Buffalo +7. Seems like this one might be billy. Not sure. Could see him taking 7 and laying inside of six there.

Tout guy bet on 126 UN and 118 UN. The same guy already has OVER in that UNLV game, so not sure what he's doing.

He's also following someone on 171 Va Tech +5.5.

Be interesting to see if Oklahoma is the next side to move from this guy/group.

Walters on the clock

185 Appy State is him
187 UNC-Charlotte is him

now he's out on 132 Middle Tenny -9 and some guys betting the ML also

161 isn't anything from what I see, overadjustment from injuries earlier etc.

157 Air Force up to -3 -115 it seems is the order, definitely him.

bookmakers are under siege, this is an all out carpet-bombing assault.

Friends of mine on the chat are helpless, lmao.

126 UNDER is him also

The Mirage was posting Saturday's totals. They see what's happening now, and decided to stop. lmao, that's similar to what the shoe cobblers do with the Right Angle totals release. They wait til they're finished then post, lmao

That is also billy on Auburn OVER tonight game 105, his guys were over 52 while I was eating lunch.

sponge - i have access to multiple bet tickers down here, including a per-head place where the movers like to hide their shit.

The Mirage was posting Saturday's totals. They see what's happening now, and decided to stop. lmao, that's similar to what the shoe cobblers do with the Right Angle totals release. They wait til they're finished then post, lmao
Scurred cobblers lol.....

Back