Week 7 Lookahead vs Openers/ Discussion

ASHBURN, Virginia -- The Redskins receiving corps will be undermanned Sunday vs. the Cowboys. Slot receiver Jamison Crowder is out, and starting wideout Paul Richardson is listed as doubtful.

Richardson, who has been dealing with a bad right shoulder all season, aggravated a knee injury vs. Carolinaon Sunday. Crowder will miss his second consecutive game because of a sprained ankle that could sideline him longer. On Thursday, Crowder was seen outside the locker room with a boot on his right foot and using a scooter to get around the facility.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25026699/redskins-jamison-crowder-sunday-paul-richardson-doubtful

before i read anything in here, unless Baker is hurt the +3 CLE is getting @TB is silly

Baker gonna be in several dfs lineups for me (coming around to idea ya’ll might have been far more right bout him than I was coming out! Lol). Along w browns defense as well, I’d think they turn shamus over multiple times! Oh and looks like Chubb is finally gonna be heavily involved for which could be a huge boast to the rushing attacks big play ability! Love the browns, forget the points I’ll be on the ml.

understand the thought and I lean that way too but TB has beaten NO and Philly and played the Falcons tough on the road. All 3 of those teams > Browns. tampa might not be as bad as u think

Their defense is absolutely bad, atrocious really! while the offense has lots of weapons they also have a turnover prone qb. Tampons caught lightening in a bottle early in the year from a combination of fitztragic being fitzmagic for a few weeks and teams taking them lightly imo. Everyone lighting up falcons mash unit d, even against them shamus w several key turnovers. Browns defense forcing 2nd most turnovers in league and have faced some really good qbs.

Played Giants o24/+100

Every time ATL scores in 1st half, if their lead progresses, I will be hitting Giants every step of the way in game.

Giants bounce back tonight. Mostly healthy.

Played Giants o24/+100

Every time ATL scores in 1st half, if their lead progresses, I will be hitting Giants every step of the way in game.

Giants bounce back tonight. Mostly healthy.

Eli so damn hard to trust! If cj beathard was qb’ing the gmen I’d be all over them!! How fucked up is that?? lol. Gmen have only hit 30+ twice in last 3 years or something ridiculous!

This game might be toughest game I’ve tried to cap all year! There no doubt in my mind atl simply has no chance to cover the gmen playmakers, don’t even think that debatable is it?? The problem is does it even matter? Can Eli get the ball to them?? I would be on nyg w half the backup qb’s in the league starting for them tonight!!

Back