***Week 7 Lex***

Well, that wager had all the chances in the world to hit. 7-7 game with 4 minutes left in the first I thought i was well on my way. At least I layed off the Eagles. Gonna chill on totals as I'm getting torched recently. Maybe just wait till halftime and be really selective as those have been working out (outside of the Bills debacle last week). Focusing on sides this week, a couple dog MLs look good to me. Throwing some thoughts into the discussion thread.

Sunday

Bengals+3+100

Bengals tt o24-115

Lions+1.5

Texans+3.5

Chargers-7.5+100

Cardinals+3.5

3 units each

Parlay +3415

Texans ML
Bengals ML
Bucs ML
Chargers ML
Cardinals ML

1 unit

Really considering Jets+10.5, wish I would have grabbed the 13.5 opener. OBV they could easily get blown out, but BUffalo is in no position to be laying over a TD with the current situation defensively. If crowder was healthy I'd have already played it.

Really considering Jets+10.5, wish I would have grabbed the 13.5 opener. OBV they could easily get blown out, but BUffalo is in no position to be laying over a TD with the current situation defensively. If crowder was healthy I'd have already played it.

jets are bound to show up one of these weeks but I have no confidence betting on them Bc I know if I do I’ll staring at 28-6 at half lol

jets are bound to show up one of these weeks but I have no confidence betting on them Bc I know if I do I’ll staring at 28-6 at half lol
So true. Posted some Bills thoughts in the discussion thread but it's looking like Tre White won't go along with Norman. The cb situation will be scary. If Milano doesn't go I think I have to play the Jets+pts. AJ Klein may be the worst lb starting in the NFL this week. Still no reason to believe they suddenly shore up the run d and now holes all over the d.

Offensively yes Buffalo has light years better talent but no John Brown allows NY to key in on Diggs, Allen can't help but throw his way. 1 real TE on the gameday roster, and thin at OL. Still no Feliciano, they dealt Spain after giving him a big deal, and Ford is out. No reason to believe they will all of a sudden be able to run the ball.

So a team that can't establich the run and can't stop it either, down key players defensively and a short o line laying 10+???? nope nope nope.

So true. Posted some Bills thoughts in the discussion thread but it's looking like Tre White won't go along with Norman. The cb situation will be scary. If Milano doesn't go I think I have to play the Jets+pts. AJ Klein may be the worst lb starting in the NFL this week. Still no reason to believe they suddenly shore up the run d and now holes all over the d.

Offensively yes Buffalo has light years better talent but no John Brown allows NY to key in on Diggs, Allen can't help but throw his way. 1 real TE on the gameday roster, and thin at OL. Still no Feliciano, they dealt Spain after giving him a big deal, and Ford is out. No reason to believe they will all of a sudden be able to run the ball.

So a team that can't establich the run and can't stop it either, down key players defensively and a short o line laying 10+???? nope nope nope.
Good stuff

Back