***Week 7 Lex•••

Lexington 125

I cap it all, and I cap it well.
broncos-2.5

3 units

Have to think this is an huge game for Payton and he’ll have his team ready. Even with no Surtain broncos have the better d. Contain kamarA and make rattler throw to beat you.

Saints were a sieve vs the run last week Javonte might go off. I find it interesting his td prop lines so low and he hasn’t scored yet this season. Nix might look like a pro bowler vs this saints defense.

Still looking into props Nix rushing yards over looks almost too easy. @2daBank interested in your take on props….

Don’t disagree with the play, but from a motivational standpoint, remember it was Payton who left New Orleans high ‘n dry, not vice versa. I’m leaning more towards the over myself. GL Lex.

broncos-2.5

3 units

Have to think this is an huge game for Payton and he’ll have his team ready. Even with no Surtain broncos have the better d. Contain kamarA and make rattler throw to beat you.

Saints were a sieve vs the run last week Javonte might go off. I find it interesting his td prop lines so low and he hasn’t scored yet this season. Nix might look like a pro bowler vs this saints defense.

Still looking into props Nix rushing yards over looks almost too easy. @2daBank interested in your take on props….

I honestly have been waiting til sat night to focus on nfl props most weeks, lol. so much shit going on with other sports and life crap, I’ll try and take a look.

Just realized they play tonight, 😂 . Ill check it out. I’m assuming it gonna be rattler again for saints? Also saw olave still out and think the deep threat kid also? Saints are all beat the hell up!

Agree w you this prob means a little extra to Peyton, only small concern wasn’t Dennis Allen his OC when he coached saints? Maybe he knows Peyton better than most? Agree take kumara away ain’t not much else saints offense has to offer, rattler actually looked decent last week but that was against a tanpa d that getting roasted by everyone thru the air. Can’t see them scoring more than 17 tops on donks and that actually feels high.

Baker had 29 on 3 rushes last week vs saints, nix is def a better scrambler than baker, but then ya look back and see they totally took Hurts rushing away. 193.5 passing feels kinda low for Nix passing, problem being he might not have to throw much tonight. This a tough one for props cause is seems like high potential for a super ugly game! Saints one the worst teams in the league allowing teams 5ypc! The problem is donks don’t seem to have one rb consistently getting carries, Williams ov 45.5 feels like cake if we could actually trust he gets the touches! Gotta think Donks lead this game and script should set up nicely for lots of rushing attempts, I have no problem with nix rushing but man Williams at 45.5 is so so tempting! Maybe the fact he only got 6 rushes Sunday bodes well here on short week he should have plenty in the tank, it be silly not to give him 10+ carries considering saints awful run d.

Chargers had 3 running backs combine for 5 catches and 50+ yards vs donks last week. Week before raiders had 2 backs combine for 5 catches and 32 yards. Kumara rec is around 31.5, where else saints gonna throw the ball? Rattler targeted him 8x last week, think gotta look at Kumara rec yards.

Chargers had 3 running backs combine for 5 catches and 50+ yards vs donks last week. Week before raiders had 2 backs combine for 5 catches and 32 yards. Kumara rec is around 31.5, where else saints gonna throw the ball? Rattler targeted him 8x last week, think gotta look at Kumara rec yards.
Since I'll be on over I kinda need under props from you to balance the scale

Initial leans would be

Williams ov 48.5 rush
Nix rush
Kumara ov 31.5 rec

Maybe Sutton ov 48.5 rec, he has hit 60+ in 3 of last 4 so seems to be building chemistry with nix, again the concern is will den be passing much? Concern on Williams is simply the touches, if he gets 8-12 carries I think he a slam dunk, can we trust he gets the carries? I’d think game script calls for it.

Since I'll be on over I kinda need under props from you to balance the scale

You like the over huh? Tough for me to find points for saints with all the injuries and facing a really good den d., rattler under passing yards makes some sense as not only he lacking weapons, although he seemed to like that bub means kid! Donks only allowing 170 passing per game! Just feels to me like a ball control game with limited chances for saints. Scary but kumara under rush yards makes sense to me.

Reactions: KJ
Javonte rush&rec. o67.5

2 units

devaughn Vele rec yds o30.5

Javonte td +114

1 unit each

I also have all 3 +Vele anytime td @ +2500 small.

You like the over huh? Tough for me to find points for saints with all the injuries and facing a really good den d., rattler under passing yards makes some sense as not only he lacking weapons, although he seemed to like that bub means kid! Donks only allowing 170 passing per game! Just feels to me like a ball control game with limited chances for saints. Scary but kumara under rush yards makes sense to me.
Doing a BROAST tonight to a fallen friend a year younger than me. Ten bros at the pub to knock down expensive John Blue just cuz

But I need to pay for that shit! His fam are in Columbia, MO...buddy is going back there for the third time in the last 10 days for Celebration of Life on Saturday. Fucked up week needs you giving me a Kamara under I guess!

Man. Another over but speaking of bub means was that a fluke? Stands to reason rattler prob has worked with him a ton in practice, they clearly had some chemistry, and his rec number is only 36.5? Of course could be a lot different with him being the biggest wr threat donks have fo worry bout?

My only worry about Javonte is will the fumble lost last week affect his touches. I’m betting he gets there though

Yea and his touches been all over the place anyways. Far as I can tell he easily their most talented back and against saints crappy run d, assuming donks playing this game with a lead, game script seems super favorable. One of Donks backs gonna go for 60+. Like I said if he gets 8-12 carries he should hit easy.

Man. Another over but speaking of bub means was that a fluke? Stands to reason rattler prob has worked with him a ton in practice, they clearly had some chemistry, and his rec number is only 36.5? Of course could be a lot different with him being the biggest wr threat donks have fo worry bout?
Donks defense have shut down exactly one team with an offensive pulse, TB in week 2

I don't think they're great at all

Doing a BROAST tonight to a fallen friend a year younger than me. Ten bros at the pub to knock down expensive John Blue just cuz

But I need to pay for that shit! His fam are in Columbia, MO...buddy is going back there for the third time in the last 10 days for Celebration of Life on Saturday. Fucked up week needs you giving me a Kamara under I guess!

I hope it hits for you bud, it makes sense to me for lot of reasons but doubt I play it

Reactions: KJ
Donks defense have shut down exactly one team with an offensive pulse, TB in week 2

I don't think they're great at all

I dunno, they were pretty good last year also. Does saints offense have a pulse with all the injuries? Shutting down Tampa is pretty impressive these days

Kinda feels like a must. Little concerned bout him being the focal point of d but it was pretty clear him and rattler had chemistry
Denver has no choice but to focus on Kamara. We will see!

Passing up on Bo Nix rushing yards and td scored as I feel they just look too easy every stat backs up the play idk prolly hits before the half

Back