***Week 7 CFB, Week 6 NFL In-Game***

Probably my favorite thing to do is drunk read a bunch a florida message bored threads while watching the PAC 12 be the PAC 12

we rollin' that Lion ass tomorrow. I'm heading to the game. should be a nice day. 50 degrees or so at kickoff.
Nice bro enjoy. I'm heading to the Jets game. Jets fan but im looking more forward to seeing peyton manning play haha. 2nd row endzone center. gonna see peyton alot there FO SHO!!!

Nice bro enjoy. I'm heading to the Jets game. Jets fan but im looking more forward to seeing peyton manning play haha. 2nd row endzone center. gonna see peyton alot there FO SHO!!!
my cousin has has season tix to the Jets for a loooooooong time. Always fun to watch an MVP work.

I wish Calvin was playing tomorrow. Dude is amazing to see live and I'm in the 4th row behind the visitor bench at midfield.

my cousin has has season tix to the Jets for a loooooooong time. Always fun to watch an MVP work.

I wish Calvin was playing tomorrow. Dude is amazing to see live and I'm in the 4th row behind the visitor bench at midfield.
ooo nice what that cost you? i paid $175 im sure yours has to be double that at center. Im with 4 idiots and i bought us all these funky jets hats with minny dreads sticking up white and green. im sure we will be on tv.

ooo nice what that cost you? i paid $175 im sure yours has to be double that at center. Im with 4 idiots and i bought us all these funky jets hats with minny dreads sticking up white and green. im sure we will be on tv.
my father in law has season tix. had them for 30 years. He hardly ever goes to the games so my wife gets them and brings me. pretty good deal for me haha.

but face is about $175 or so. When the new stadium opens they will be around $400 per ticket.
yea im sure. good stuff tho. hey nothing beats getting to see peyton for $175 bc the jets suck. I have that lil glimmer of hope that the jets gather themselves and put up a game to at least cover the spread but i could care less no bet for me on this one wanna enjoy it either way bc its actually my bday so nothing will piss me off at this game. drinks all day ill be in the clouds. I'm out peace.

He already picked seats that were further down the field (I think the 25 yard line). He told me and my wife he wasn't paying $400 per seat and a $9,500 personal seat license. I don't blame him. So we will be right across the aisle from the $400 tickets and pay less than half.

yea im sure. good stuff tho. hey nothing beats getting to see peyton for $175 bc the jets suck. I have that lil glimmer of hope that the jets gather themselves and put up a game to at least cover the spread but i could care less no bet for me on this one wanna enjoy it either way bc its actually my bday so nothing will piss me off at this game. drinks all day ill be in the clouds. I'm out peace.
have fun dude. Happy B-day.

Wow. I ended up falling asleep after that bomb to 2 and they couldn't get in. Pass was behind just a little... But should have been caught and won the gm. What happened after that fg?

Wow. I ended up falling asleep after that bomb to 2 and they couldn't get in. Pass was behind just a little... But should have been caught and won the gm. What happened after that fg?

Pass should have been caught no question what so ever.

We kicked the FIeld goal to tie it, LSU goes 3 n out. We get the punt. 2 plays gain 15 yards. THen driskel throws an awful pass, our guy gets hit in the head and knocked out cold with no penalty call, and LSU intercepts it and is returned to the Gators 35. LSU then runs the ball and then the Gators get slow getting up and shove a LSU player and LSU player shoves back, the refs decide to stop the clock for NO REASON, LSU spikes it and then kicks a Field GOal

Pass should have been caught no question what so ever.

We kicked the FIeld goal to tie it, LSU goes 3 n out. We get the punt. 2 plays gain 15 yards. THen driskel throws an awful pass, our guy gets hit in the head and knocked out cold with no penalty call, and LSU intercepts it and is returned to the Gators 35. LSU then runs the ball and then the Gators get slow getting up and shove a LSU player and LSU player shoves back, the refs decide to stop the clock for NO REASON, LSU spikes it and then kicks a Field GOal

For the parts that I watched, Driskel threw a lot better than I was used to seeing.
He fit one in on the sideline that was pretty nice.
I can understand your frustration tho.

Hey quick ? Real fast.....
Gotta make a move in fantasy...
pick up storm Johnson Jax starting rb or Carlos Hyde or Antoine smith Atl backup (. 3 straight w/ a TD)

Back