***Week 7 CFB, Week 6 NFL In-Game***

think that was on Bobby Williams, special teams and TE coach. Having a good season

hey, what's your read on the hawks line tomorrow vs. Dallas. Seems about 3 points low (at least) to me.

Have to be mobile to beat the Hawks at home.....Romo just gonna bet punished in my opinion....I already have a max bet down on the Hawks at -8......we will do what need to make sure Murray doesn't get off, and that is at the risk of giving Romo the chance to throw on our D.....but I don't see it happening.......Dallas is shit and is really more the team that we saw against SF....I agree that this line should be DD

Have to be mobile to beat the Hawks at home.....Romo just gonna bet punished in my opinion....I already have a max bet down on the Hawks at -8......we will do what need to make sure Murray doesn't get off, and that is at the risk of giving Romo the chance to throw on our D.....but I don't see it happening.......Dallas is shit and is really more the team that we saw against SF....I agree that this line should be DD
agree completely. gonna put SEA in a 2 team teaser with somebody for a bundle. I don't see them having any trouble tomorrow.

blech. what an awful game. survive and advance I guess. not looking good for the Tide

Back