***Week 7 CFB, Week 6 NFL In-Game***

Minne and Wisky play football like pee wee football programs, run and run and run and run
but it works against weaker opponents, you would think they could find a decent qb tho

I max bet the u6.5 wins this year for the Gophers. Not looking good for me but they have some tough games coming up.
My gophers bet today is more of a hedge than anything, but I think NW is a fraud and I have their season TT under 7.5 wins bet also.

Minne and Wisky play football like pee wee football programs, run and run and run and run
but it works against weaker opponents, you would think they could find a decent qb tho

Upper midwest teams down run as much spread as other parts of the country. That's one of the issues. When I go home and go to my old HS games it looks like throw back football. Wing T offense...Power I...it's horrible.

I've got under 44 in your game today P
I think you will have defense on your side. I heard yesterday that the Gophers have not allowed a TD drive of 70 yards or longer all season. I find it hard to believe but I don't have time to look it up.

Horns defense solid but Strong is gonna have to find a way to make all those Texas skill players want to come to Austin and play offense

Whole 1st Qtr gone FSU will only be up 10. Cuse +pts still looking good. As long as the offense looks good 1st half & a nice lead, won't see Jameis much 2h

While Qtr gone FSU will only be up 10. Cuse +pts still looking good. As long as the offense looks good 1st half & a nice lead, won't see Jameis much 2h

Well so far Cuse hasn't even forced Jameis to make a tough play. They've just given him the 4-5 yard dumpoffs and he's taking them which is smart. They'll have to tighten up at some point

Back