San Francisco 49ERS @ New York Giants -10 ( 2.2 to win 2 ) WON

Minnesota @ Chicago OVER 37.5 ( 1.1 to win 1 ) WON

Baltimore @ Miami UNDER 36.5 (1.1 to win 1 ) loss

Cleveland Browns @ Washington -7 ( 3.3 to win 3 ) loss

New York Jets @ Oakland Raiders +3 ( 2.2 to win 2 ) WON

Seattle Seahawks @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers -10.5 ( 2.2 to win 2 ) loss

updated:

5-4 ( -2.2 units )

looks like one of those weeks for me... I tried getting -10 for Tampa and I was too late... I only got to see til' the middle of the 4th quarter of that game when Tampa was up 20-3... I had this feeling I was going to come back and find I got screwed... seemed like a perfect ending to a fucked up day.. bah.. anyway... had a winning record but was on the wrong side of my bigger plays.... worst week of the year for me so far unit wise... see how things go tomorrow.<!-- / message -->

add:

Denver @ New England OVER 48.5

3.3 to win 3

Denver is allowing almost 26 points per game. Only six teams have allowed more rushing yards and only one team has given up more passing yards. The Patriots have been underachieving for the most part, but they also playing at home in front of a national audience. As bad as Denver has been defensively, this could be the week Cassel puts up 2-3 TDs and Moss pretends to be Superman. The Broncos gave up 33 points a few weeks back to a piece of crap Kansas City team, and they allowed a struggling Jacksonville offense to roll up 431 yards at Mile High last week. So I don't see why the NE offense can spark things up here...

On the flip, The Patriots defense has given up 3 TD passes in back to back games... and they gave up 245 yards and 1 TD through the air in their other most recent game... The Broncos scored at least 34 points in each of their first three games, but have underachieved three weeks in a row (19 points at Kansas City and 16 and 17 in home games against the Bucs and Jaguars). I think NEs' pass defense could be a little remedy for the struggles the Broncos have had on offense... If the Broncos defense gives up alot of yards, which I think they will, then this should turn into a Monday night shootout.

just got back and saw the final score... wow.. just wow...

a half point... just meant to be a shit week for me I guess...

updated:

5-5 ( -5.5 units )

Back