Week 6 What Have We Learned

Why in gods name are the Seahawks interested in Antonio Brown? Sure that locker room might be able to handle the cancer he is but their offense is Fuckin great already! DK Metcalf is a freaking beast, Lockett is one the better wr’s who never gets talked about! Unless he has beefed up and they bringing him in to rush the passer I really don’t get it! He makes sense for other teams, absolutely none for Seattle imo.

Why in gods name are the Seahawks interested in Antonio Brown? Sure that locker room might be able to handle the cancer he is but their offense is Fuckin great already! DK Metcalf is a freaking beast, Lockett is one the better wr’s who never gets talked about! Unless he has beefed up and they bringing him in to rush the passer I really don’t get it! He makes sense for other teams, absolutely none for Seattle imo.
yea I heard about that. I guess if you can't play defense, might as well score a bunch of points and outscore your opponent.

yea I heard about that. I guess if you can't play defense, might as well score a bunch of points and outscore your opponent.

they already doing that. I would worry bringing him in might impact the growth of DK Metcalf who I think awesome.

Back