Week 6 RAS/tout/service/Walters release in-game...

mover just bet Bills +7 and now I am hearing Calvin Johnson might not play. Game is sure to crash; I advise our guys to put it on hold now until we can sort this out

another respected guy on 312 -2.5 flat, now it could go back up again. weirdo game. the same guys who bet Cuse also had U of L earlier in the week to try to stop the game from going down, so it seems Cuse is the right side. I'll be betting U of L at some point assuming it continues to drop :(

i made SD State the favorite in Fresno, so i'm liable to go small on them also at +3 if it gets back there.

You say "cuse is the right side, but you'll be betting U of L if the line drops.". Can you please explain what you mean? Just trying to learn.

Thank you

same guys that betting the college recently took 28 with kansas while i was in the can. they've covered up both sides of that one well enough that i don't know the right side is.

in regards to the U of L game, i made U of L a bigger favorite, around -5 with Bonnafon, who should give Cuse some trouble if he can run around anything close to how the ND QB did the other night. but the sharpest money in that game is on Cuse, so it's probably the correct side and could easily keep me off the game altogether.

I won't derail a great thread but an Alabama fan calling any other program dirty is the height of irony.

lots of suckers and early $ on Bama, easy to see the snapback on this one. Right or wrong, sharp almost for sure to be on Ole Mess unless billy pulling a double move and plowing favorite on saturday, which is possible. me no clue here.

Ole Miss will have to win the TO battle by at least 2.... Probably 3... to win this game, and I just don't see it happening.

B Lang has a play on USU/BYU. Not confirmed yet, but I'd be surprised if he's backing the dog without their QB. We shall see

miami/ GT over looked easy moneys after the initial push downward to about 54 now its back uup to 58.. damn that was gonan be a huge bet for me until it moved back up.. they might get 54 by halftime

324 Illinois UNDER will get hit, as will 461 Texans/Cowboys OVER, an early mover that is suspicious just pounded them two.
yo bud when you say movers are you talkin bout a group of people that are planning to hit the release after the main dude hits it? like a syndicate or you just saying this one mover bets and they adjust to him personally

no one plans a release after the main dude hits it. they all plan on trying to get the same number at the same time, otherwise the value's not there.

here's me catching up from ayer and my dodgers-induced drunken coma.

movers:

385 A&M OVER and 1h OV

319 Miami/GT OVER is billy i think; his same movers bet UN earlier in the week but OV appears to be their side judging from what I charted from Fri afternoon

396 Wazzou UNDER is him

367 Stanford OVER is him

324 Illinois UNDER is sharp guy, not sure who

400 Rutgers UN was a different group, seemed fake but not sure

353 Ball State OV same guys

376 TCU +4 is a guy i respect but that price is still available if you shop around

same guy on 320 North Texas

this should get everyone up to speed going into gameday. won't likely have time to post any of the moves today. if i do, it will be in my own thread, as i'll have that one open in case i have time to squeeze in a halftime play or two.

GL to us all

Back