Week 6 RAS/tout/service/Walters release in-game...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Not sure who is doing what at this point, but Right Angle is supposed to be releasing sides around this time.

Movers just bet on 366 U-La-La -16, and now the game is painted 18. There was an injury for U-La-La, and he's probable, that just got announced, but the game didn't go up on air.

there have been some other movements this morning, but haven't seen anything on the ticker to indicate any syndicate or tout plays. The following games are ones that have multiple big bets at a couple of spots I am looking at:

304 Fla Intl
328 E Caro
383 Bama - that Bama game is weird, everyone was laying 5, 5.5 etc, but these seemed like regular Joe's, not guys i regularly chart. So not sure the deal.
394 Colorado
396 Wazzou
404 Arky State

big move on 310 Syracuse from syndicates, and 396 got tagged again. A couple of these movers got the goods before they were getting hit later. This is good for me, I will be able to monitor this going forward. Not sure who is moving these games, but I got a couple of renegades going out earlier than the rest of the movers on them.

412 is from the same movers New Mex State who just bet on 396, and 406 Clempson -14 should move soon as the renegade mover just bet them.

Nothing on Ohio State/Maryland

you guys can go ahead and chart me on 406 Clempson -14 for a big bet, i was able to get what i needed, game is going to fly, and NC State is a fraud.

someone out on 416 Reno against Boise. Game at 2 almost everywhere, yet i see no tangible evidence for it. None of the respected movers hit it where I'm looking.

same shit happening now with 407 UAB, moving down to 9 ish on air from 10.

352 UK getting bet down from 7 to 5 or 5.5, but again, i see no real evidence of this being legit.

338 WMU down from 7 ish to 5.5 and 6. Fakey fakey.

336 WV up from 24.5 ish to 26 ish, see nothing to support that either.

362 Rice -6 at least got hit by a legit mover at a couple of places i monitor. Game is going to 7.

390 La Tech -13 got hit by respected guy, but only one of them. i see a place who still is using 13 and they're not getting hit, so not sure what to make of that one.

the funny thing about some of these moves is that now it would make total sense for the first move to really be the right side... then come back, blast the other side to re-set-up the initial side to be the play again. Whole lot of fuckery going on in this biz, folks.

lmao Kyle, me neither.

I made Toledo 10; it opened 12.5 at the Wynn, 11 at Cantor a bit later, and CRIS opened 10 after that. Hunt is listed as Q for Toledo, but i have no idea who could have pounded that down. Was 9 overnight, got knocked down to 7.5 ish around 11:05 EDT and then through 7 at about 1 pm EDT. Could have been a Right Angle release, but his guys didn't bet on 338 from what i am gathering.

lmao Kyle, me neither.

I made Toledo 10; it opened 12.5 at the Wynn, 11 at Cantor a bit later, and CRIS opened 10 after that. Hunt is listed as Q for Toledo, but i have no idea who could have pounded that down. Was 9 overnight, got knocked down to 7.5 ish around 11:05 EDT and then through 7 at about 1 pm EDT. Could have been a Right Angle release, but his guys didn't bet on 338 from what i am gathering.

It ain't right angle. I was scared of the umass move against BG last week. Played it when it dipped .... came back over the top with a 2h play on umass ( unrelated -- just a game situation play with the backdoor defense of BG which is exactly what happened ). Then there was the dumb move on Purdue vs iowa ..... I was on Iowa early and got a shitty number .. no fear .. even playing terrible they covered and could have scored more but were more interested in pinning purdue at their own goal line late. I won't even talk about the bad move on Duke last week. I am a conspiracy theorist ... so I always worry about what I think are dumb moves but I also always bet against them anyway. Toledo is a special case given their history ... UConn would be another example of a team I would hate to fade moves on ... ASU another ... most Miami based teams.... but those fears have to do with semi-irrational ( but I suspect correct ) beliefs about players with no facial hair at those places and little to do with fearing an opinion.

Figure our job is to bet into bad lines ... occasionally gonna run into the fix, or inside info that you don't get until gametime or never know about or the times when you are just wrong .... but that is all we can do... and I took Toledo. F wmich.

Ya it's pretty confusing. I'm a huge Toledo fan this year, and actually thought this could be a good game to fade them, but this line move is ridiculous. Toledo didn't have Hunt last weekend and it didn't slow them down offensively at all. Western Michigan is living off of young talent this year, and true frosh Franklin has been impressive running the ball but there's not much reason to think he's gonna keep that going this week bc Toledo is very good at stopping the run.

I agree with you Kyle. I don't worry much about line movement against me, just get mad if I don't get the best number I guess. But I rarely make a bet planning on winning it by 0.5pt. Hence my bet on Wazzou last weekend....that line movement was outrageous and totally off

ya .... I guess I know long term that if I get the worst of it I am gonna lose so there is that fear .. I just tend to not have the fear most times for one game. My pride can be hurt too when I take something at -12 and then I see a -7 three days later.

It ain't right angle. I was scared of the umass move against BG last week. Played it when it dipped .... came back over the top with a 2h play on umass ( unrelated -- just a game situation play with the backdoor defense of BG which is exactly what happened ). Then there was the dumb move on Purdue vs iowa ..... I was on Iowa early and got a shitty number .. no fear .. even playing terrible they covered and could have scored more but were more interested in pinning purdue at their own goal line late. I won't even talk about the bad move on Duke last week. I am a conspiracy theorist ... so I always worry about what I think are dumb moves but I also always bet against them anyway. Toledo is a special case given their history ... UConn would be another example of a team I would hate to fade moves on ... ASU another ... most Miami based teams.... but those fears have to do with semi-irrational ( but I suspect correct ) beliefs about players with no facial hair at those places and little to do with fearing an opinion.

Figure our job is to bet into bad lines ... occasionally gonna run into the fix, or inside info that you don't get until gametime or never know about or the times when you are just wrong .... but that is all we can do... and I took Toledo. F wmich.

UMass/over was certainly suspicious last week but I think SJSU/Nevada took the cake.

movers fairly quiet this morning.

overnight, a guy i respect bet on 362 Arroz -6.5, 412 NM State +17 and 416 Reno +3 -115.

312 Fresno they bet PICK all the way to -3.

404 Arky State -9 was sharp movers at about 12:15 EDT

415 Boise got hit by one mover, at -3 -105 but no one else bet it, so i'm not sure what the deal is there. Usually the line goes his way so if you like Boise, i would go soon. That said, another guy I respect that was getting a lot of shit early bet on 416 Reno +3 -105 so who knows. Same guy bet Florida game 377, and there is opposition there as well, so those games are the 2 i am circling as most apt to have fuckery going one way or the other. No clue.

I'm going to enjoy the rest of my day off. Tickers are still on so I'll update tonight when shitfaced or tomorrow AM sometime.

:cheers:

Means he is beating either the book or the number consistently ....and betting enough that they care he is beating them... at least in most cases. Sometimes they just start charting $$$$$$.

Not to speak for Rex ... cause he would know better .. but that has been what I have been told.

334 under and 335 over got hit about an hour ago. Both plays confirmed from a sharp. Been ahead of RAS on many of the same plays.

interesting, i do see two guys who bet small enough for me not to notice on both of those sides. might have to monitor going forward.

One guy, those are his only two pending plays. The other one, both totals and 366 U-La-La -16. Definitely will be on my radar. :shake:

Rex, you like la la? I know you have seen them hit a few times. I'm trying to figure out what's going on here

ncaa games land on 15 and 16 less than 1.5% of the time. who hurt you, bro?
You really love to insult my intelligence..I was simply posing the question in regards to a line drop that makes no sense. Unless the public or "sharps" hit Texas because of their "dominating" 23-0 win vs Kansas. Baylor will shred Texas. Earlier in the season I hammered BYU vs Texas and they won 41-7

ncaa games land on 15 and 16 less than 1.5% of the time. who hurt you, bro?

It was a pretty valid question given the nature of this thread, even more valid when it seems money is coming in on the side that nobody else seems to be on.

And what's up with the "who hurt you bro?" You use that line an awful lot, most of the times it's just kinda creepy as it doesn't fit into the conversation or comments whatsoever.

Back