Week 6 RAS/DrBob/service, now Walters in-game...

nflguy

Anyone know if they are releasing today or pushing back til Tuesday like last week?

Last edited by a moderator:
off memory, seems like they had a good weekend last saturday. definitely won more than they lost.

but forgot to mention something. when reading the newsletters that get posted around the interwebs, at least on the sides, there sure were some similarities to playbook last week. (pretty sure that was the one.) in any case, when perusing, it was enough to make me go "hmmm." wonder if it was a one time thing, or if it's more than that. guess we'll see...

off memory, seems like they had a good weekend last saturday. definitely won more than they lost.

CURRENT CFB SEASON RECORD
[TABLE="width: 248"]
<tbody>[TR="bgcolor: #F4F5F1"]
[TD="bgcolor: #CCCCCC, align: center"] [/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #CCCCCC, align: center"]W/L[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #CCCCCC, align: center"]Units[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #CCCCCC, align: center"]Win %[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #CCCCCC, align: center"]CLV*[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]SIDES:[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]16-13[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]+2.20[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]55.17%[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]+2.90[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="bgcolor: #F4F5F1"]
[TD]TOTALS:[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]17-15[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]+1.00[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]53.13%[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]+1.56[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]OVERALL:[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]33-28[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]+3.20[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]54.10%[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]+2.20

[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

I believe they were at even prior to this past weekend ... :shake:

they were Giants, they were 6-3 this weekend, actually 7-3 with a 2nd half play that I missed.

those 3 are confirmed, i saw his guys on all of them. A few other games moved some as well. Someone pounded Buttgers back down inside 6, and there's some 4.5 out there now. Trying to figure out who that was on SMU.

edited the title of your post for rexy, nflguy. :shake:

Dr Bob is delayed. Looks like he's going old school, releasing about 2:30 pacific. I'm paraphrasing from his site, but seems that he's got more work to do.

RAS totals should be starting pretty soon...

Hunt, that's walters and spiro on Friday. This is Right Angle Thursday, post time in about 3 minutes... if someone knows how many plays are coming, posting it in here would be welcome. I'll send them out as soon as they hit the ticker.

Hunt, that's walters and spiro on Friday. This is Right Angle Thursday, post time in about 3 minutes... if someone knows how many plays are coming, posting it in here would be welcome. I'll send them out as soon as they hit the ticker.

Yup, Walters and Spiro fuck my Friday nights up..bastards.

397 OVER RAS. The first one was also. Just different guys in here now fucking the normal RAS guys that bet every week out of the price. Seems like there will be 8 in all.

post last week's in this thread please, so i can find my chart and figure it out later... i am buried, no time to look at our PM's. I will look over them and see if i can match any up. can't remember his account number off the top of my head so i'll need some plays. WAY behind this week with the Prez Cup, UEFA CL and hockey starting put me in a big hole.

seems like a lot. wonder if 11 totals in all, t go w/ the 3 sides.

wvu/baylor and psu/indiana were also highlighted, but don't know who/what moved them.

post last week's in this thread please, so i can find my chart and figure it out later... i am buried, no time to look at our PM's. I will look over them and see if i can match any up. can't remember his account number off the top of my head so i'll need some plays. WAY behind this week with the Prez Cup, UEFA CL and hockey starting put me in a big hole.

"Suspicious account out of Vegas turned these in a bit ago, so there could be some movement on them later today."

113 OV 58.5
118 UN 49
124 UN 52
135 OV 62
141 OV 61
152 UN 54.5
162 UN 58.5

red flag warning in San Diego...peak winds expected during game...over hit 59.5 then dropped

just checked. san diego looks fine. the warning's for more my way, to the north.

7 PM

31.png
72[SUP]°[/SUP]
Clear

<dl><dt>FEELS LIKE:</dt><dd> 72° </dd></dl> <dl><dt>HUMIDITY:</dt><dd> 46% </dd></dl> <dl><dt>PRECIP:</dt><dd> 0% </dd></dl> <dl><dt>WIND:</dt><dd>E at 6 mph</dd></dl>

8 PM

31.png
70[SUP]°[/SUP]
Clear

<dl><dt>FEELS LIKE:</dt><dd> 70° </dd></dl> <dl><dt>HUMIDITY:</dt><dd> 53% </dd></dl> <dl><dt>PRECIP:</dt><dd> 0% </dd></dl> <dl><dt>WIND:</dt><dd>E at 6 mph</dd></dl>

9 PM

31.png
69[SUP]°[/SUP]
Clear

<dl><dt>FEELS LIKE:</dt><dd> 69° </dd></dl> <dl><dt>HUMIDITY:</dt><dd> 55% </dd></dl> <dl><dt>PRECIP:</dt><dd> 0% </dd></dl> <dl><dt>WIND:</dt><dd>E at 5 mph</dd></dl>

10 PM

31.png
68[SUP]°[/SUP]
Clear

<dl><dt>FEELS LIKE:</dt><dd> 68° </dd></dl> <dl><dt>HUMIDITY:</dt><dd> 56% </dd></dl> <dl><dt>PRECIP:</dt><dd> 0% </dd></dl> <dl><dt>WIND:</dt><dd>E at 5 mph</dd></dl>

12 plays per their site...

RAS

311 over 57 nevada
319 under 59 w mich
323 under 60- georgia state
369 over 52- smu
388 under 56 south car
391 under umass 52-
395 over 54 ttech
397 over 61- md tenn st
409 over 64 penn state/indiana

+

La Lafayette -10
UAB -3.5
Troy -3

will need to sort it out, and hopefully find the actual plays to copy over...but as always, here are the 14 games that are involved. (9 best bets & 5 opinions)

UNC/VT
PSU/Indiana
Illinois/Nebraska
TT/Kansas
TCU/Oklahoma
WKU/ULM
LouTech/UTEP
Fresno/Idaho
NMST/New Mexico
WMU/Toledo
UMass/BG
Nevada/SDST
UGA/Tennessee
Arkansas/Florida

line mvmt will tell much of the story...

missing stars, but...

Dr Bob

west kty
illinois
florida
kansas
virginia tech
toledo
bowling green
idaho
LA tech

Opinions