helmet_tennessee.gif
TENNESSEE-2

helmet_wisconsin.gif
WISKY-20

helmet_kentucky.gif
KENTUCKY+7.5

***UNDERDOG P.O.W***

Last edited:
Going To Actually Have To Cap All My Gmes This Week Instead Of Going On A Feeding Frenzy On Eary Lines....reminds Me Of 2 Weeks Ago When Everyone Had A Less Than Stellar Week(than Most Weeks Atleast I Turned Very Little Profit, Got Bailed Out On A 3 Teamer)

Thanks for the recommendation...I'm not going to say that I'm tailing you, because I went back and looked at it and really thought about it...but I like the pick and I'm now on it as well.

I definately liked the cuse +10.. but i think they have a chance to win this su. Remember who coaches Pitt..

I'll take my chances with Dave Wanstedt over Greg Robinson, I think Greg Robinson is horrible...

abcs--thelegend said:
Just take bama -27 and thank me later.

I just place my whole bank roll on Bama. If it doesn't hit, I will come and stay at your house for life :an_roll_laugh:

j/k

i got a hot roommate.. so u might like it, plus we have a guest bedroom. But do you clean?

would never have thought of betting it if i didn;t see your post, not one of the teams you look for each week thats for sure. rice has loked decent as of late and i think they roll here good find

Troy can you elaborate on the Boise St pick? I know Boise should be able to run up and down the blue turf on them but what about the Boise D? Can they hold La Tech enough to cover? La Tech managed 10 and 14 points against Nebraska and Aggie and I think Boise's D is probably a notch below. I'm on everything else you've got and was thinkin bout Boise so I wanted to hear your thoughts.

Troy - Just wanted to say great job so far this season. You're killin it bro!!! :cheers:

With you on Pittsburgh, Rice, and Louisville this week. GL buddy.

Have to agree on the Rice play. They got their QB back last week after being out 3 games, and their offense is getting in sync under OC Major Applewhite.

Last edited:
I would like the credit for findin the rice play. But if it loses , thank stacks ;)

all credit to you it def has value just would never even think about "hey whats the rice line this week hahaha"

Back