helmet_wakeforest.gif
+29.5
helmet_lsu.gif
+15
helmet_colts.gif
helmet_steelers.gif
+16

Risking 1 unit to win 1.9 units
( i normally dont play teasers this size, because they lose)
--SEC ATS Plays--
helmet_alabama.gif
-27 (-106) Risking 2.5 units

helmet_georgia.gif
+115 Risking 2 units
-----------------------------------------------
helmet_rice.gif
-2 Risking 2.2 units
helmet_usc.gif
-20 (-110) Risking only 1.8 units
helmet_ecarolina.gif
+1 (-105) Risking 2 units

helmet_notredame.gif
-29 (-110) To win 2 units
helmet_louisville.gif
-28.5 (-105) Risking 2 units

helmet_floridast.gif
-9 (-105) Risking 2 units :down:
helmet_ncstate.gif
+9.5 (+114) Risking 1.9 units :cheers:

helmet_westvirginia.gif
-28.5 (-105) Risking 2 units

---ML Parlay---
helmet_california.gif
helmet_georgiatech.gif
Risking 2.2 to win 1.5 units

helmet_clemson.gif
helmet_patriots.gif
helmet_georgiatech.gif
helmet_floridast.gif
Risking 3 units to win 2.3 :down:

helmet_tulsa.gif
(W)
helmet_colorado.gif
helmet_panthers.gif
Risking 1.5 units to win 2.6
helmet_michigan.gif
helmet_nillinois.gif
Risking 3.3 to win 1.3

ML Parlay (9 - 4 )
Teasers ( 4 - 2 )
Pleasers ( 0 - 0 )
ATS ( 19 - 5 - 4 )
SEC Plays ATS ( 5 - 1 - 2)
Team Totals ( 1 - 0 )
(37 - 14 - 4 +33.90 units overall)

I like LSU to win SU for those who are wondering :shake:

helmet_georgia.gif
(W)
helmet_cincinnati.gif
(W)
helmet_smiss.gif
(W)
helmet_iowa.gif

Risking 2 units to win 2.9

pending from week 5..:23_11_59:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love LSU getting points...but the line keeps rising so I'm not going to bet it yet.

Georgia hit +3 and I bet it, I don't see that one getting any higher...People putting too much weight into the most recent games, IMO...

My early picks for CFB week 6

TCU -1

Tennessee -3

LSU +2

Oregon +6

Feeling real good about all these and will also look to get Texas at -4

Good luck all

What are others thoughts re: Nevada getting 10 on the islands ? ! ?

Thanks abcs.

Great teaser play at the top

Lovin CTG and hope to be contributing more in the weeks to come. I tend to follow more Big 12, WAC, Conf USA and Pac 10.

congrats on your best week yet!!!

what the hell is SMODOD Is that some pimpin' lingo...haha

well good luck today abcs

wvu is not a good play this week. lsu couldn't cover and they actually play defense consistenty and this is the first sec away game in i dunno how long. they win by 23 IMO

abcs--thelegend said:
UGH I want to hedge out of that wvu play at -28.5 but the line is down to 26 or even 25 at some books. So lets say i get it at 25.5 thats a 2 pt middle where i could lose both bets. SHITTTTT

I say just leave it. It would really suck for WVU to win by 4 tds with this line but it would be worseto have it hose you out of 2. Besides, WVU may just cover...

card looks solid bro. got enough for the home theatre yt?

So I wanted to get in on Bama but its crossed the 4 TD threshold and its at -29 now. abcs, would you go above 4 td's?

like the rice play... after being at the tulane game I just cant see tulane winning more than 1 or 2 more games all year

basically SMU dominated tulane, leading 20-7 going into the 4th and everything was going tulanes way in the beginning of the 4th. Tulane got a pick 6, then SMU drove the field and missed a FG and Tulane drove the field and scored another TD with 7 minutes remaining and took the lead 21-20. Tulane blew it giving up a 102 yard kickoff return and then fumbling on their very next possession. That's the loudest I've heard the superdome for a tulane football game in a long while and no one really cares about the team here, there is no fan support so there isnt really any so called home field advantage. Only game I'd consider betting on Tulane is homecoming versus Army.

also over 58.5 looks good to me. Tulane's defense is horrible, they let SMU's QB run all over them and convert multiple 3rd and longs just because we couldnt tackle the QB and he'd scramble around long enough to lob a pass to a wide open receiver. TU's offense has been strong in the 4th quarters of the past couple games as well. 1st Half Rice may be a good play, I just don't know much about Rice's team.

abcs - Great looking card this week.

With you on Bama, Louisville, and Rice.

I think most will shy away from laying so many points, but I see the most value in the Crimson Tide and Cardinals this week. GL man. :shake:

abcs--thelegend said:
ML Parlay (9 - 4 )
Teasers ( 4 - 2 )
Pleasers ( 0 - 0 )
ATS ( 19 - 5 - 4 )
SEC Plays ATS ( 5 - 1 - 2)
Team Totals ( 1 - 0 )
(37- 14 - 4 +33.90 units overall)

helmet_navy.gif
(Navy)+13 (W)
helmet_colts.gif
-1(W)
helmet_eagles.gif
+1 (W)

Risking 1.8 units to win 1.5 units :36_9_2:

Those 2 plays are pending from week 5..:23_11_59:

Finally cashed that teaser, Hope yall rode me in week 5 :shake:

abcs--thelegend said:
helmet_usc.gif
-20 (-110) Risking only 1.8 units

Love this spot here. USC lost a lot of votes after 2 half ass efforts. They now head back to the colesium where they have an average margin of victory of 30+ in the past 4 years. Here comes U Dub, and their riding a wave of being overrated. John David Booty is quietly sneaking up the heisman charts and SC is starting to find good balance at the rb position. Washington is 97th in pass defense and look for jarret to come back and put up big numbers. USC shuts their critics up. Trojans by 34 .
Fight On Brotha, Fight On!:bow:eek:h, and please answer my question in my thread concerning you logo (Georgia)

I feel like i am leading the troops into battle this week. I posted Bama and Rice realy early and now everyone on the forum is on em. Lets cash those tickets.
36_18_4.gif

14_6_16.gif

14_6_12.gif

14_6_18.gif

You dont want to go to war with CTG..

Sorry to repeat albyman32's question, but do you still like Bama at -29? Are you thinking Duke just gets blown-out here? Thanks for the help and the pick!

abcs--thelegend said:
I feel like i am leading the troops into battle this week. I posted Bama and Rice realy early and now everyone on the forum is on em. Lets cash those tickets.

You dont want to go to war with CTG..

Lead us all:4_17_208: :23_5_118: :36_11_6:

Well i have 4.2 units total on fsu winning this game. if bowden loses to these clowns he should be canned.

helmet_notredame.gif
Not sure what i am missing here. Stanford is 0 - 5 and they just got beat down by 31 at ucla. Now they travel to Touchdown jesus and face one of the most high powered offenses in the nation. Notre Dame will be up 30 in the third quater, then it will get interesting. Good luck

abcs--thelegend said:
helmet_notredame.gif
Not sure what i am missing here. Stanford is 0 - 5 and they just got beat down by 31 at ucla. Now they travel to Touchdown jesus and face one of the most high powered offenses in the nation. Notre Dame will be up 30 in the third quater, then it will get interesting. Good luck

Line seems very crazy...ND seems to be the right play but something does not see right

Well that was a disaster. Glad i hedged my ats bet a few days ago. Made .1 units off that Yipee (-4.1 units on the week)

I know better not to bet on FSU when they play clemson and NC STATE :spank:

glad you hedged abcs....dont bet against nc state against fsu..plenty of other times to bet against the pack

Bump.. If you wanna see carnage here it is. Rocky top.. congrats you are a better team.

My units went down like enrons .. still in the black but not by much
I hit like 1 - 12 today lmao.. just slightly better than a rod. oh well at least im still up which is better than bein down.

helmet_michigan.gif
(W)
helmet_nillinois.gif
Risking 3.3 to win 1.3

ML Parlay (11 - 7 )
Teasers ( 4 - 5 )
Pleasers ( 0 - 0 )
ATS ( 20 - 12 - 4 )
SEC Plays ATS ( 5 - 2 - 2)
Team Totals ( 1 - 0 )
(40 - 27 - 4 +13.9 units overall)

Everyone has a bad day now and then...Gl next week:shake::cheers: