week 6 NCAA

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
I deleted my last thread by accident...fucking computer idiot i am.

Anyways here's my plays:

Baylor +8.5 at -110 for 1 unit

Vanderbilt +8.5 at -110 for 1 unit

Mizzou -7 at -105 for 1 unit

Cincy +3 at -110 for 1 unit

Illini -3 at -105 for 1 unit

North Carolina State +17.5 at -110 for 1 unit

Purdue +6.5 at -110 for 1 unit

got murdered last week.

hope u all have a good week.

:pillow:

Good luck this week. Still early in preperations and haven't tuouched anything yet

hehe i have leans on missouri , illinois , ncstate and purdue too.

of course we are in disagreement on the cincy game. good luck .. hope yo go 6-1 with what you have posted so far. hehe

U still hitting UF bar? I still am undecided on that one, but do think LSU can roll. Man, anything can happen, this season is bananas.

VK...U probably know more than I do on that game bro, but I gotta take the mean run defense here.

Cincy fast on defense no doubt, and DL is good. Perfect spot for Rutgers though. Off a loss ( partly do to look ahead i wager ) , at home , MAJOR revenge, believe it is a night game. rutgers defense is no slouch either. I don't know any more than the next guy ... just my opinion ... which has put me 1500 bucks in the hole so far this year in cfb.

Yeah, leaned UF quite a bit last night. On the fence right now. I feel like Urban will have a trick or two up his sleeve.

shit bro, ur gonna have a monster week soon.

I jsut think this game is a toss up and in all honesty I probably should have stayed away. I jsut think Cincy has some momentum now and it will carry into saturday...and they have the confidence of beating them last year. Who knows lol.

Looking good, bro. you know i'm with you on mizzou...also with ya on illinois...but against ya on cincy.
but both baylor and vandy are strong leans i'm waiting on.

in any case, great looking card so far.

shit bro, ur gonna have a monster week soon.

I jsut think this game is a toss up and in all honesty I probably should have stayed away. I jsut think Cincy has some momentum now and it will carry into saturday...and they have the confidence of beating them last year. Who knows lol.
Hey Hunt with ya on Vandy, Cinncy ,And damn Baylor (pricks screwed me Saturday) .Against ya on illini no opinions on rest .BOL

really like mizzou here, i think there offense is better and their defense is adequite, but that together and we have a 9point win,,,
your thoughts on the game?

Adding:

Mizzou -7 at +100 for 2 more units

3 units total on game

Cash...a few reasons while I time:

1. Revenge

2. Home field and night game

3. Nebraska defense is AWFUL, 40o and 600 yards each given up against Iowa Fuckin state and Ball State..what will mizzou do??? Missouri can run and throw. They also have the best qb in the big 12. Nebraska will not have an answer for Chase Daniels.

4. Sam Keller gets rattled easily

5. Week off

thanks cmoney, you too bro.

Adding:

Missouri 1st half -3.5 at -105 for 3 units.

I am obviously very confident on Missouri half and game. I absolutely love this game. GL all.

thanks cmoney, you too bro.

Adding:

Missouri 1st half -3.5 at -105 for 3 units.

I am obviously very confident on Missouri half and game. I absolutely love this game. GL all.
You know I tail all your firsthalves...fuckin money the last 3 years...

Something about this game..overall that bugs me..maybe its the suspect Mizzou defense..I dunno...I know NU has been horrid with the blackshirts for weeks...

I will say I like half better than game and will prolly ride..may hit 4 at some point

Have to say that missouri has been lights out in first halves this year.

GET EM HUNT !!! CASH THOSE TCKETS !!!! LETS MAKE SOME DAMN MONEY !!

BAR..if it doesn't feel right don't play bro..I understand. I really think this is an ass whoopin, but what do I know, this year is crazy.

VK, let's make the motherfuckin monies bro!

smola..I saw that, thanks. I'm gonna let it roll..it won't matter anyways, this game is a blowout and I'm pretty confident about it.

gl Hunt.

Hey why don't you put keely back up as your avatar cause the one you have know creeps me out on several levels.

thanks ray.

HAHA Ljc, It's an inside joke with the mods here..gotta keep it up a few days at least..the next one will be keeley tho, I promse.

Jump...glad your not on huskers, then i know id be fucked.

Mizzou down to 6,, thoughts on the line move. any injuries, or just just lots of corn coming in?

GL Hunt. I hope whatever bet you lost to have that Avator has a short penalty because this will be the last time I ever enter won of your threads until it's gone. :seeya:

thanks webb...

lol jpicks...ill get rid of it just for u man,

ADDING:

WVU -13.5 at +100 for 1 unit

hell yeah ljc..she is fine.

Adding:

OSU Buckeyes -2.5 second half at -110 for 1 unit

Overall on year...28-28

+5.76 units

Had a great week with Mizzou and add-ons coming through.

thanks cmoney...I'm never one to get cocky, but I was not going to be denied on that game tonight. I knew if there were no injuries or bugs that infested mizzous stadium this was a winner.

Back