Week 6 ML Dogs

Nebraska was on the edge the entire first half, edge of being competitive and edge of it getting away from them. They were kind of still in the game, Wisconsin just hadn't delivered a knock out punch. So Huskers did claw back in the game and then Wisconsin really asserted themselves. Yes, Nebraska got crushed the final 1.5 quarters...it was men vs boys time for Badgers.

Matchup
i
i

1st Downs 20 20
3rd down efficiency 8-16 7-15
4th down efficiency 0-2 1-2
Total Yards 446 441
Passing 246 250
Comp-Att 22-45 18-34
Yards per pass 5.5 7.4
Interceptions thrown 3 1
Rushing 200 191
Rushing Attempts 30 38
Yards per rush 6.7 5.0
Penalties 5-50 3-18
Turnovers 4 2
Fumbles lost 1 1
Interceptions thrown 3 1
Possession 31:40 28:20

I thought I saw ILL in the RZ or end zone a couple times, but then I'd look and Iowa had the ball and no more pts for ILL. Figured must've been penalties and turnovers. Will look deeper later.

There was an ineligible man downfield call that negated a td .. then interception ... then a game changing interception return for td when Illinois was in position to take the lead in the second half. You will enjoy that play by play.

I ended up 1-3 on mine with a small profit as SMiss +415 hit for me. Was close with the Utep one for +725 but not quite. Charlotte at +500 never really had a shot as I should have known they were going to lay an egg after burning me the week before. WVU at +445 was competitive vs TCU but again, no luck there. Will take the 1-3 and small profit on the ML dogs this week, but man, it's tough to see a +725 come so close haha.

Had So Miss +430 but lost other 4 so small loss on ML but like s-k said so many of those were close or ahead in the 4th Qtr and lost the ML and the point spread so that hurt.
NMSU giving up 28 4th quarter points to App St and such did win bigger bets on favorites like UGA and others so up week.

Strange week six as 8 of the 11 ML dogs that won were done so on the road.
Not sure what the stats are on that but gotta think that is a pretty unusual percentage

Sparty 0-3 ats last three first halves after playing Michigan. Rocked by Ohio State, behind Illinois ahead of Indiana by 1

Back