Week 6 Lookahead Lines vs Bet Online Early Lines/ Discussion

From Twitter:

Chiefs dressed just three healthy safeties for practice Wednesday with Ron Parker (old & slow), Jordan Lucas (UDFA rookie) and Josh Shaw (signed 8 days ago). To help out for now, WR Marcus Kemp is working out as an emergency safety. He had 120 tackles and 5 picks as a safety in high school.

Those guys and our slow LB's will be matched up with Gronk and White.

Eagles are one of the worst favorites in the league, especially on the road.

They wear the underdog tag well but when they're expected to win - they stink.

are we using historicals/trends for this? Pretty short sample size if not

2 things that scare me about bears is that d wearing down in the heat as the game gets into 3rd/4th qrtr, also not sure the bye week will be good for them as they obviously had some good momentum to point taking a week off could be detrimental... been considering making a 1st half play on bears then possibly flipping at half if bears have a lead.

i have no concern with the heat, MIA is dealing with the same conditions and these people are in the best shape. I like the bye for CHI because it gives Nagy and Trubisky time to script 50 plays before he loses his shit

D, normally I would agree but fact of matter is the nfc east is way down and I suspect 9 wins will take the division so while dropping to 2-4 seems daunting I don’t think it would be the end for them. Philly does have a rather tough stretch coming up so who knows but certainly think they capable of losing this game then going 7-3 rest of way. Fully believe your squad will start substantially improving in the coming weeks as wentz gets more time playing with noe mostly healthy wrs, the short week sucks but think they will benefit greatly from the mini bye following that game.

My feeling is usually if I’m playing the Thursday night game, I want the better team with the better coach with the short turnaround. Think Philly is both of those here.

My feeling is usually if I’m playing the Thursday night game, I want the better team with the better coach with the short turnaround. Think Philly is both of those here.

Can’t see anything wrong w that thinking. Too early in his tenure for me to say how I feel bout shurmer as a HC. Obviously think highly of Peterson. Just not sure how much improvement we should expect from philly on the short week and down another rb (did hear they should get clement back for this one). I have no doubt I’m gonna like eagles after the mini bye hosting the panthers so them looking bad here wouldn’t hurt my feelings at all!

I hate betting the thu night cash grab anyways so might just pass here as i think there decent cases for both teams. Gun to my head I lean gmen but no way would I pay the extra juice they asking for currently on the +3 (last i checked). I think Philly defense is somewhat similar to panthers as in their strengths in the front 7 and secondaries can be had, so encouraging for nyg that they were able to get the offense going in that one. Think I’m gonna look closer into the total and see if I can make a number I feel comfortable with.

i have no concern with the heat, MIA is dealing with the same conditions and these people are in the best shape. I like the bye for CHI because it gives Nagy and Trubisky time to script 50 plays before he loses his shit

You don’t think there games in mia this time of year where the opposing team wears down when it hot? I feel like that absolutely happens. Pats for example have a really poor record when playing games abovs 90.

I normally don’t look at bye as a negative and do like your point Nagy can script more plays! Just hope it didn’t come at a time that could have squashed their momentum.

If neither those things are a negative for bears i think they roll.

Underrated movie, 2 hours of Clint Eastwood yelling racial slurs!! Lol. We watched it one weekend bunch of us went to tunica, needed some time off from the tables/slots so we all holed up in room, got high, and laughed a bunch! (I know it not a comedy!) lol..

You don’t think there games in mia this time of year where the opposing team wears down when it hot? I feel like that absolutely happens. Pats for example have a really poor record when playing games abovs 90.

I normally don’t look at bye as a negative and do like your point Nagy can script more plays! Just hope it didn’t come at a time that could have squashed their momentum.

If neither those things are a negative for bears i think they roll.

Typically, Miami is in the home whites as well which helps in the heat...while the road teams get stuck in their dark colors.

Didn’t see much of the Arz/SF game last week but checking box scores and looks like a misleading final. Rosen 10-25 for 170 and 75 of that total coming on one play. SF 33 first downs to Cards 10. SF with 5 turnovers. Like Minny this week.

Typically, Miami is in the home whites as well which helps in the heat...while the road teams get stuck in their dark colors.

Boys they run a play like every 45 seconds, plenty of time to rest when these guys have bodies that are scientifically built to play this game. Using NE troubles is silly because they have won so much, anything will look significant. It is more about travel than the temperature when both teams have to deal with it.

I take altitude much more seriously, but even less than the rest of you i suspect

Didn’t see much of the Arz/SF game last week but checking box scores and looks like a misleading final. Rosen 10-25 for 170 and 75 of that total coming on one play. SF 33 first downs to Cards 10. SF with 5 turnovers. Like Minny this week.

Didn’t see much of it but I bet ARI and they were way ahead throughout, think Rosen looked better than those numbers indicate

Boys they run a play like every 45 seconds, plenty of time to rest when these guys have bodies that are scientifically built to play this game. Using NE troubles is silly because they have won so much, anything will look significant. It is more about travel than the temperature when both teams have to deal with it.

I take altitude much more seriously, but even less than the rest of you i suspect

The fact pats are so good yet have a poor record in the heat I think significant. We just gonna have to agree to disagree on this,, I just don’t believe a team that gets to practice and play in a northern city where it nice and cool likes going down and playing in miserable hot and humid conditions, doesn’t mean they can’t overcome it but think it every bit as much a factor as elevation.

Also a bye is nearly always a good thing to me

I agree just dunno if it necessarily a great thing so early for a team who had some positive momentum for a change. Guess I’m just looking at the few things that concern me for bears cause road favs have not been good in general this year and it really hard not to like several this week! Lol

Weather in Denver is gonna be cold, high of 29 degrees with a real good chance of blowing snow...

Temp in Denver is currently 23 degrees. Steady temps, and light snow at times throughout the day, with winds out of the north at 6-10 mph.

Not too extreme, but enough to have wind chills in the single digits.

Good luck to all today...

Great job by the donkeys to come back late and get the back door, coupled with that weather for the under...

:pray:

20mph winds in Green Bay right now. Could reduce to 10-12 by kickoff. Not certain how much it could impact passing game of GB.

Been reading up on analyses on mph impact to NFL QBs. Essentially if 12mph or less, don't sweat it. Coin flip 13-15mph. 15+ expect a degradation to performance. However, this is in aggregate, and does not account for studs like Rodgers.

Lang on the Niners +9.5 (10) for 50 Dimes.

He encourages you to buy the 10.

Last edited:
Sucks lang on 49ers, was looking for reasons to play them. They are mostly healthy outside G and Jerritt. I think their D is better than last week. Truth is, I am most swayed by Emkee reasons for Pack tho.

Good luck, but after losing that Miami under yesterday, 7-0 at the half, I'm way too gun shy to bet unders in this new NFL...

Back