Kansas State -7.5

Will be lucky to have 3 plays this week :enraged:

Current Leans:

Penn State +1.... opened as the favorite
Pitt -6.5
Air Force -10.5
Kansas State -7.5

Will be lucky to have 3 plays this week :enraged:

Nice job last week. Tx Tech fan here and we never match up well with KSTATE. Like the play

Do you use sportsinsights for this? I looked, but appears you have to sign up for something to see the figures.

What do they show for the Notre Dame - NC State game?

Pregame shows 81% Irish, but spread keeps moving towards Pack from +1 to now -3.

Do you use sportsinsights for this? I looked, but appears you have to sign up for something to see the figures.

What do they show for the Notre Dame - NC State game?

Pregame shows 81% Irish, but spread keeps moving towards Pack from +1 to now -3.

It's 69% Irish right now on the spread which I believe feeds from SI

Friday night.

Boise St -19

It qualifies... SI showing 52-53% on NM... Pregame showing 63% on NM

Boise with pretty substantial revenge as well... 49-10 sounds about right

Noooooooo lol. I'm on the Lobos tonight. I knew I should've gone back to my chalky ways. Damn. Good luck tonight bud!

Nice work nbafan. Just about right on the money.

This thread has won me a shit ton over the past few weeks. I love this angle. Thanks for the introduction.

Public favoring Kansas St now, but I still like them to beat the hell out of Tech today. Until Tech proves to limit mistakes that plague them in these road games, and force a few turnovers themselves, it will be just another 3 TD conference road loss.

Also, Texas now a public dog this morning. 61% according to SI. I hate this damn game. Hard to pick but this angle has continued to cash. What do you think nbafan about either of these games?

Some interesting ones that I see, if I understand the system correctly

Fades
Wyoming
Fresno st
Ndame
arkansas
florida international
idaho
texas state

Have you ever tried to see how line movement correlates to this? I would think that seeing how AFA and Kansas St are moving up while the others move the other way that would be a nice indicator of good money and perhaps a sharper play?

CrimsonK,

Of course. Line movement is always part of it. Personally I hate following line moves that cross over 0. That's what is making me a little hesitant about NC state.... also I tend to stay away from the smaller schools/games that don't have many wagers for obvious reasons.

Current leans

penn state (opened as favorite)
Nc state
oklahoma
Air Force
Alabama
Ucla

There are a few smaller schools that qualify but I'm not touching those.

Cool - I was/am unclear on exactly how you are doing these whether it was a hard rule system or a combo of your capping and other data. Looks like you are using it as a baseline and capping from there - seems cool. GL today

All the plays posted in these thread fit the system (or fit the system at the open). I just cannot play the games that have less 3500 or so wagers. I am not going to bet every single game that fits the system due to various reasons and if I don't bet it I don't post it as a play.

12:00 PM EST

Penn State +1 -110 (opened at -2... close to 68-70% on UMD)
Oklahoma -13.5 -110 (currently showing about 60% on Texas)
NC State -2.5 -110... (hate this line move... not sure if its weather related or not but over 70% of tickets on ND so have to play it)

also on the auburn/miss state over 55.5.... public pounding the under and total rises... have to play it, similar concept of fading public dogs applies to fading public unders

also on Uconn +3 (not a system play)

have a bad feeling on a lot of these plays because of what look like dummy line moves.... none of the plays look strong

adding Iowa +2.5 -110

too much love for minny imo... all the predictions i read online say minny wins

similar to penn state, iowa opened as the fav and public action made them a dog

that's all until the mid afternoon games

No Tide ?

Telling spread, imo.

Last time the Pigs had a spread like this at home under these conditions was 1983.

GL either way bruh.

Yikes I forgot. All over the place today.

Of course.

Alabama -14.5 -110 large

Roll Tide

pissed i ended up taking AF 2h. Those -10.5 openers are straight fades

Really tempted to take Kansas state as well. Action has evened out but it's still a pretty strong line.

Back