Week 6 Discussion Thead

Then again, that secondary hasn't been doing well for some reason, at least from an efficiency stand-point - which is hard to imagine given they have Peterson and Honey Badger. They were ball-hawks two years ago.

I think part of their problem is they tend to be overly aggressive and bite on a lot of double moves.

Yea no doubt, run d weakness of both teams. Rams clearly more balanced so theoretically should be tougher to defend, I just have doubts whenever Phillips defenses go up against strong rushing attacks, seems to be a scheme problem considering how much better donks are vs rush now that he gone and how poor rams rush d has become. Certainly don't hate a play on rams I think they the better team simply cause bortles so bad. I wish we had more history of them traveling east for early kick, seems to be harder on some teams than others.

Well scratch that last part I just realized it not a early game. I do like rams more with the afternoon time slot.

which site has the best injury updates or active /non active players?

http://www.rotoworld.com/teams/injuries/nfl/all/

Rotoworld isn't bad but the problem with any of these news aggregators is the info is at least a few minutes behind so the market has already begun to move on any major news by the time its posted.

If you really want to be ahead of the market, twitter is your best bet. But twitter is so cluttered with crap its like having to sift through a garbage dump to find a diamond.

http://www.rotoworld.com/teams/injuries/nfl/all/

Rotoworld isn't bad but the problem with any of these news aggregators is the info is at least a few minutes behind so the market has already begun to move on any major news by the time its posted.

If you really want to be ahead of the market, twitter is your best bet. But twitter is so cluttered with crap its like having to sift through a garbage dump to find a diamond.

Yeah, 3, 4 5 years ago it was a great tool for Sunday mornings but not as much anymore.

Supercontest Top 5 this week...

Top 5 is 10-15 this year...

The top 5 in the Westgate NFL Supercontest picks are:

Pitt

GB

Det

Den

Rams

Supercontest Top 5 this week...

Top 5 is 10-15 this year...

The top 5 in the Westgate NFL Supercontest picks are:

Pitt

GB

Det

Den

Rams

Always encouraging when I have more of these faded than bet.

Concerned to see the Rams on the list though.

Can't imagine why anyone would back the pack in this situation.

1q stats:

NYG scoring 1.8 pts
Den allowing 0pts

Den scoring 6.8
NYG allowing 4.6

Den -3 1q

Back