Week 6 CFB plays and discussion

Mags

The Magsnificent One
Alright, well the trend continued last week, not too good of a percentage week but I ended up +$35:) That's a perfect 5 for 5 in terms of winning weeks! Better news is that I have learned a couple of things early into the season: 1) I'm playing too many games again and 2) I pretty much blow at 2H plays...NO MORE! On to week 6, BUNCH OF LEANS, and I'm taking Troy's advise and locking shit in later unless there is something that REALLY catches my eye. Here we go:

LOCKED IN:

Middle Tennessee State -2x (55/50) :3_8_14:
1H Boise State -14 (120/100) money;
UAB +3x (90/81) money;
Cincinnati -2x (71/64) money;
BYU -28x (110/100) :3_8_14:
Penn State -13x (165/150) money;
Rutgers +14 (110/100) money;
Florida -24x (110/100) money;
Texas Tech -7 (110/100) money;
Alabama -15x (110/100) :3_8_14:
Stanford -6x/Pittsburgh Penguins ML (35/92) money;
Ball State -7 (110/100) money;
Texas -12x (110/100) money;
Ohio State -1 (110/100) money;
Fresno State -21 (110/100) :3_8_14:
U52 IA-MI ST/U61 AZ ST-Cal/U54x SDST-TCU/U64x Wash-AZ (25/75) money;

BOL to all!

:popcorn:

Last edited:
Nice, good to hear it! You need to keep me posted on your total plays, looks like you're doing really well from that perspective! Let's have another GREEN WEEK bro!

:cheers:

Thanks Mags. From looking on here and at blankets we are the few on MTSU. Also I got my leans posted in my thread.Waiting for totals to come out to see what we get.

Thanks Mags. From looking on here and at blankets we are the few on MTSU. Also I got my leans posted in my thread.Waiting for totals to come out to see what we get.
You know what, sometimes I like to be on the minority side of a game, doesn't bother me...we"ll be good. Was checking out your leans, anxious to see some totals as well.

Some people around here (^^^^^) are really difficult you know! :pillow: Can't wait till the final score in this barn burner here on this lovely Tuesday evening! :popcorn:

Some people around here (^^^^^) are really difficult you know! :pillow: Can't wait till the final score in this barn burner here on this lovely Tuesday evening! :popcorn:

All I see burning right now is MTSU's chance of winning. :popcorn::36_11_6:

Yep. :hammer:

Leaning UL Laf +9.5 2nd Half. Boise caught a break with a big Laf hold and had some great special teams plays. They put the backup QB in at one point and I think he sees some time in the second half. Not sure UL Laf covers it unless they open up the playbook a little. Thinking Under 2nd H as well.

Yep. :hammer:

Leaning UL Laf +9.5 2nd Half. Boise caught a break with a big Laf hold and had some great special teams plays. They put the backup QB in at one point and I think he sees some time in the second half. Not sure UL Laf covers it unless they open up the playbook a little. Thinking Under 2nd H as well.
Yeah, considering the 2H UNDER as well, no side play here...decision soon.

whatsup mags

on or leading to the same plays as urs:

BYU -28x
Ohio +5x (WMU-5)
Illinois +2x
Ball State -7x
Ohio State -2

Lean against the Ohio play even though WMU showed me shit last week on the road @ Temple.

On BYU, Like Illy on the ML. Lean Ball St amd OSU

whatsup mags

on or leading to the same plays as urs:

BYU -28x
Ohio +5x (WMU-5)
Illinois +2x
Ball State -7x
Ohio State -2

Lean against the Ohio play even though WMU showed me shit last week on the road @ Temple.

On BYU, Like Illy on the ML. Lean Ball St amd OSU
My man! What's up bro! Your boys ket me down last week :pillow:! I definitely need to start chopping this list down, been trying to take it one day at a time and not look too far ahead. May cost me a point or two in some lines but I'm just trying to do a better job staying focused and not get ahead of myself. Long story, sorry for rambling on there. Any way, funny you mentioned it, I'm playing Illy ML for sure here bro! I'll probably have the leans chopped back pretty good by tomorrow night at this time. A couple of strong leans right now are Illy, BYU, MD, TX, Ball State and a few of the totals.

My man! What's up bro! Your boys ket me down last week :pillow:! I definitely need to start chopping this list down, been trying to take it one day at a time and not look too far ahead. May cost me a point or two in some lines but I'm just trying to do a better job staying focused and not get ahead of myself. Long story, sorry for rambling on there. Any way, funny you mentioned it, I'm playing Illy ML for sure here bro! I'll probably have the leans chopped back pretty good by tomorrow night at this time. A couple of strong leans right now are Illy, BYU, MD, TX, Ball State and a few of the totals.

thats a shame, i would have not reccomended them to any1 at that spread

:hammer: Where were you on this one??? :hammer:
started 2nd guessing myself, thinking that BSU might run it up a little for style points with the voters. seemed like the right thing to do (play it with ya) but I failed to pull the trigger. :popcorn:

started 2nd guessing myself, thinking that BSU might run it up a little for style points with the voters. seemed like the right thing to do (play it with ya) but I failed to pull the trigger. :popcorn:

Utah tonight? :popcorn:

Utah and UAB are the only 2 POSSIBLE plays for me tonight. S FL has got too large for my taste and like home dogs during the week (UAB). Like UTAH as well but that damn line keeps creaping on us!!!

As promised, a shout out goes to RTG....THANKS BRO!

:smiley_acbe:
:tiphat:
:cheers:

Added BYU to the card fellas. Usually don't like laying this many points on the road but I just can't see Utah State scoring more than 3, maybe 7 points here.

added Texas Tech and Alabama to the card fellas, looking for a miracle from Florida for a 3-0 day to this point

added Ball State and Texas to the card fellas, heading out for a bit, be back around 7:30.

Alright, 5-1 on the day with 2 sides and a total teaser pending. Looking at the more (the leans), going to finish the day strong!

:smiley_acbe:

Added Ohio State to the card. I know, I know, going against T but I just believe that this is the right side. I guess we'll see...

Back