Friend of CTG
Wk 1: 6-3 ( 66.6% ) +3.7 units
Wk 2: 3-4 ( 42.9% ) -1.6 units
Wk 3: 5-3 ( 62.5% ) +7.6 units
Wk 4: 5-3 ( 62.5% ) +5.5 units
Wk 5: 4-4 ( 50.0% ) -1.7 units
------------------------------------------

23-17 ( 57.8% ) +13.5 units

Closed out 3-1 on the Sunday and Monday Night plays to help get me out of a hole for the week last week.... Hopefully I can avoid being down early this week....

I'm running pretty late on things so I'll post what I got and throw in some thoughts later if some extra time comes in...

here's what I got for the early stuff:

Oakland Raiders +7 @ New Orleans Saints

3.3 to win 3

Carolina Panthers @ Tampa Bay -1.5

2.2 to win 2

Chicago Bears @ Atlanta Falcons +3

2.5 to win 2

St. Louis Rams +12.5 @ Washington Redskins

2.2 to win 2

still looking some at the late games

gl to all

:shake:

heh same card as mine so u know i love it. wish tha raiders woulda came to play today though

looks like my early plays are pretty much already set (barring anything crazy happening in the Chicago game)... and it seems I got screwed by Oakland again.. waaay off on that one...

adding:

Jacksonville Jaguars @ Denver Broncos -3

2.2 to win 2

leaning pretty strong to SD tonight as well.

heh same card as mine so u know i love it. wish tha raiders woulda came to play today though

whoa.. just noticed... looks like great minds think alike.. haha.. hope we can continue the goods... and yea.. Fuck Oakland.

leaning to Philly and Arizona, but I don't want to underestimate the Cowboys and I don't like that the public betting is on Philly for the most part right now... just lay off those for now.

very nice play on the Rams among others..:shake: Had the Rams on radar but couldn't pull the trigger.. Now it will be interesting to see how their lines adjust.. They have talent on both sides of the ball. Keep giving them DD and they will cover most IMO

San Diego has been horrible against the pass and is one of the worst in the league in that dept., but they are also ranked 9th in both sacks and interceptions. That's a big concern for Matt Cassel who has turned the ball over twice in each of the last two games, and has been taking a shitload of sacks (13 the last three games). I think this game gets sloppy with mistakes and penalties and goes Under.

very nice play on the Rams among others..:shake: Had the Rams on radar but couldn't pull the trigger.. Now it will be interesting to see how their lines adjust.. They have talent on both sides of the ball. Keep giving them DD and they will cover most IMO

well, I mainly liked the fact that Washington is weaker against the pass (18th) than the run (9th) which plays a bit to St. Louis' favor.. plus Washington is not that aggressive as one would think of a 4-1 team going in.. they have just had 6 sacks all season... but even with all that said, it's always risky puting money on a team that has been as disorganized as the Rams... but like you said, they do have talent... and maybe this is a sign of them taking a step forward somewhat.

:cheers:

added:

** one more unit on SD **

New England Patriots @ San Diego Chargers -6

3.3 to win 3

New England @ San Diego UNDER 45

2.2 to win 2

damnnnn blitz great work today bro

had i have bet your picks, and not mine, id be a lot happier!!!!

Nice hittin Mr Blitz........your take on your G-Men tomorrow....I naturally have a tought time laying over a touchdown on the road in the NFL.......might just sit out

updated:

Oakland Raiders +7 @ New Orleans Saints (3.3 to win 3) - loss

Carolina Panthers @ Tampa Bay -1.5 (2.2 to win 2) - WON

Chicago Bears @ Atlanta Falcons +3 (2.5 to win 2) - WON

St. Louis Rams +12.5 @ Washington Redskins (2.2 to win 2) - WON

Jacksonville Jaguars @ Denver Broncos -3 (2.2 to win 2) - loss

New England Patriots @ San Diego Chargers -6 (3.3 to win 3) - WON

New England @ San Diego UNDER 45 (2.2 to win 2) - WON

updated:

Wk 6: 5-2 ( 71.4%) +5.5 units<!-- / message -->

Nice hittin Mr Blitz........your take on your G-Men tomorrow....I naturally have a tought time laying over a touchdown on the road in the NFL.......might just sit out

thanks bud...

I'll be on the Champs (if anything).... the Browns are averaging 211 yards per game... that's worst in the league... they and the Rams are the only two teams that are averaging only one touchdown per game.. that's just pathetic and now against a defense that's in the top 6 against the run and the pass (1st against run, 6th against pass), and only Tennessee has given up less points than the G-Men... I just don't foresee the Browns doing much here. I'm never really too hesistant to take the G-Men on the road... They are 12-0 the last 12 road trips... being on Monday Night probably makes me like it more.. gives them a reason to be up and motivated.. along with staying undefeated and standing comfortably in first in the Beast Division. On offense, the Giants are averaging 32 points per game and 432 yards per game.. that's a league best in both categories. I don't see why they don't roll here.

Nice job today Blitz!

What are your thoughts on tomorrow's game? Leaning to any side in particular?

New York Giants -7.5 @ Cleveland Browns

1.1 to win 1

I think this is one of those games where one can outthink himself capping it. You have the undefeated Giants off a big blowout win up against a team that is 1-3 and hasn't really performed well all year.. and the spread is just a bit over one td. Then, if you look at what the public is on, I'm sure it's on the Giants. I'm also pretty sure most trends dealing with road teams and home teams would probably favor the Browns here too. With all that said, any good capper would probably take the points. But I guess I'm not going to be a good capper today.. hehe.

I'll be on the Champs.... the Browns are averaging 211 yards per game... that's worst in the league... they and the Rams are the only two teams that are averaging only one touchdown per game.. that's just pathetic and now against a defense that's in the top 6 against the run and the pass (1st against run, 6th against pass), and only Tennessee has given up less points than the G-Men... I just don't foresee the Browns doing much here. I'm never really too hesistant to take the G-Men on the road... They are 12-0 the last 12 road trips... being on Monday Night probably makes me like it more.. gives them a reason to be up and motivated.. along with staying undefeated and standing comfortably in first in the Beast Division. On offense, the Giants are averaging 32 points per game and 432 yards per game.. that's a league best in both categories. I don't see why they don't roll here.

I know it may seem easier to jump on the Browns and the points and avoid the public, but I think this is one of those games that even if the Giants don't play great, they still cover. I would be more surprised if they didn't cover than if they did in this one. I took the points with Cincy against the G-Men before their bye because it was a good spot and situation.. I don't believe this one is... being a Monday Nighter with their unbeaten record on the line... I'll be riding the better team and I will also be expecting this line to go up when it's closer to gametime so they can push for some last minute money on the browns.<!-- / message -->

You forgot to note that you're on the G*Men because they're your team and you can't possibly root against them on Monday Night

^^

haha.. nah, I didn't forget... I think for the most part, everyone knows I'm a Giants fan... but I'm also 3-1 on plays with them... I played Cincy against em' and I avoided playing them last week... so even as a homer, I try to watch what I do when I bet their games.

btw... one side note I will mention is that I'm in no way saying this is going to be a blowout or anything... it could be a close game... I just think the Giants cover the single digit spread when it's all said and done.

^^

haha.. nah, I didn't forget... I think for the most part, everyone knows I'm a Giants fan... but I'm also 3-1 on plays with them... I played Cincy against em' and I avoided playing them last week... so even as a homer, I try to watch what I do when I bet their games.

Haha, nah I know you usually do well on them (I tailed ya in that Bengals game when I first saw your thoughts)...just had to throw that jab

Back