Week 6 B1G...

Brutal ending there. 5 runs at the 5 at the end and couldn’t get in.
They should have just taken knees......but they didn’t and their efforts were to not score.....smh.....running plays to not score......wtf....

Brutal ending there. 5 runs at the 5 at the end and couldn’t get in.
Yeah, 116 yard drive(with penalties) that took up 18% of the game for zero points.

They didn't want to get in there on 4th..
Content to get 1D and go to knees unfortunately.

Missed FG...end 1h and Game at UMass 2 yard line each time.

Put the plays in big daddy
Couple more fades for ya...

Memphis TT medium

TAMU TT and perhaps spread.

Prolly tail Hunt on JT Daniels after they fucked me last week. .

38-28 Mich is my prediction for now.

Couple more fades for ya...

Memphis TT medium

TAMU TT and perhaps spread.

Prolly tail Hunt on JT Daniels after they fucked me last week. .

38-28 Mich is my prediction for now.

Put em in. Big day coming

My only take away from Purdue last week other than flat out not being able to get off the field on 3rd and even 4th downs of Minny is this tweet below. Apologies to anyone that lost $$ with me but I’d fire on it again if I could. Them the breaks.

I haven’t followed Rutgers too close or even watched a full game but looks like they have shown a new found ability to go down the field a bit.

karlaftis is out with the covid at a minimum and I’m sure a few other less important pieces.

Plummer and Moore should be back at it today

No real feel today other than trusting the offense to score. If I had to play anything it would likely be on the over side of things.

Why psu? Psu is just as bad if not worse than UM. Michigan qb now is much better than Milton. Small sample size for sure but he can at least avoid a rush and make a read. High football iq.

Milton has the tools and is a great kid, hard worker but Cade is a cfb ready QB, period.
I like the over in the game but will tail you guys on UM. Lets get it!

Back