Week 5 Write Ups and Hopefully Feedback

Ended up 11-6. I forced the GT bet a bit. Looked good for awhile, but alas.......I think I'll avoid them unless they are catching a bundle in the future. Too difficult to peg them. I've proven that.

Yeah, I'd wait at least 6 days before betting on Tech again. Wouldn't want to wait any longer, though.

you made some great calls this past week. Having watched every play of the WVU at OU game, I am pretty sure your investment in WVU was a good one too ..just didn't pan out. Your DD dogs were just pure gold this past weekend..... easy cashes. Thanks for all you do here. good luck next week.

I agree. Same ref crew that hosed Texas last week v Okie state was on that game and they really hampered WV with some bad holding, offensive PI calls. You could see flashes of that defense at times, but it just wasn't their day. I think they're legit though.

Thanks for the kind words. You were on it this week as well, I noticed as usual. It's always more fun to be on the dogs. I have bad weeks when I'm on too many favorites.

I agree. Same ref crew that hosed Texas last week v Okie state was on that game and they really hampered WV with some bad holding, offensive PI calls. You could see flashes of that defense at times, but it just wasn't their day. I think they're legit though.

Thanks for the kind words. You were on it this week as well, I noticed as usual. It's always more fun to be on the dogs. I have bad weeks when I'm on too many favorites.

Most years, favorites cover just about as often as dogs do. It's just easier to bet the games you like when you are getting pts because of game dynamics where your interests and your teams interests are usually aligned more for the last seven minutes ... compared to favorites where the bets interests and the teams interests are not.

I did good on sides. My funny stat was something like 5 unders played and won them all, 7 overs played and didn't cash any .. or something like that. Crazy week for unders.

Back