Week 5 RAS/service release in-game...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Sup fellas. I'll be back at about 2 Eastern for the totals releases.

Suspicious account out of Vegas turned these in a bit ago, so there could be some movement on them later today.

113 OV 58.5
118 UN 49
124 UN 52
135 OV 62
141 OV 61
152 UN 54.5
162 UN 58.5

:shake:

Anyone can feel free to post RAS sides and/or Doctor Bob in here. I've got some Doc Mindlen plays that I'm trying to confirm. The new rumor is that doc sold his database to a russian group and is working with them to help get down. Who the F knows with these characters.

That's not a suspicious account, rex, that's just me horsing around.

Dr Bob's math model going off this week, lol. 12 games...7 best bets, and 5 strong opinions.

These are the games involved. Will look to find the actual plays posted in a bit.

Temple/Idaho
VaTech/GT
Troy/Duke
FSU/BC
N Illy/Purdue
UTEP/Colly St
Akron/BG
Toledo/Ball St
Zona/Washington
USC/ASU
S Bama/Tenny
LSU/UGA

USC is an example of "smart money" gone wrong. :badass:

Dr Bob's math model going off this week, lol. 12 games...7 best bets, and 5 strong opinions.

These are the games involved. Will look to find the actual plays posted in a bit.

Temple/Idaho
VaTech/GT
Troy/Duke
FSU/BC
N Illy/Purdue
UTEP/Colly St
Akron/BG
Toledo/Ball St
Zona/Washington
USC/ASU
S Bama/Tenny
LSU/UGA

yeah, here are the plays based on the info you posted

Idaho is a best bet
not sure on VT game, good money both ways there
Duke is a best bet
Fla State
Purdue
not sure on UTEP
Akron
Toledo
not sure on Arizona
not sure on USC
South Alabama
not sure on LSU

yeah, here are the plays based on the info you posted

Idaho is a best bet
not sure on VT game, good money both ways there
Duke is a best bet
Fla State
Purdue
not sure on UTEP
Akron
Toledo
not sure on Arizona
not sure on USC
South Alabama
not sure on LSU

His math model would have to like UGA. Presumably Wash as well, though line moving other way.

copy/paste

RAS

129 - 1.5* uab over 54-
124 - kent st under 51
125 - East Carolina/North Carolina o59 (-110)
151 - Army/Louisiana Tech u54½ (-110)
169 - Akron/Bowling Green o53½ (-110)
187 - Air Force/Nevada u61 (-110)

RAS

129 - 1.5* uab over 54-
124 - kent st under 51

Just got 187 over at 58.5 -- Fajardo should be good to go, and the new Air Force should have some success throwing the ball.

RAS

118 Buffalo +2
129 UAB +21
151 Army +1

RAS

129 - 1.5* uab over 54-
124 - kent st under 51

the full card, at least as of the moment.
(and i'm not involved in any of these games, thankfully.)

copy/paste...

Northcoast college marquee line #106 Tulsa under 55

still trying to find the official Dr Bob plays. what i posted is accurate, per his site. just need the details/etc to give it meaning.

Temple/Idaho
VaTech/GT
Troy/Duke
FSU/BC
N Illy/Purdue
UTEP/Colly St
Akron/BG
Toledo/Ball St
Zona/Washington
USC/ASU
S Bama/Tenny
LSU/UGA

copy/paste...

Dr Bob...no ratings were posted

USC
BG
Toledo
FSU
Duke
Idaho
Washington

GT
N Illinois
South Bama
Georgia
Colorado St

not sure what time Billy is gonna start today. Last week it was at about 1:45 or so Eastern with Syracuse. I'll be around most of the afternoon and will advise when I see him rumbling around.

* before we get going, be advised that this information is proprietary, but as always, subject to change as Sir William manipulates the market to his pleasure. *

* before we get going, be advised that this information is proprietary, but as always, subject to change as Sir William manipulates the market to his pleasure. *

i understand Billy has a lot of people that bet for him...however when you get a second...how do you know who is betting for him? How can you tell its Billy moving the lines and not some other touts? Sorry if you have covered this before

because i communicate with dozens of other people down here (not in Nevada, the real bets actually get written offshore. There are shoe cobblers out in Vegas, and bookmakers here). They all know his beards and/or have for years. It's not hard to figure out if you know how to take a bet and move a line. All I can really say about the subject. If you can't figure it out from there, I'm not much help to you at this point. You should be doing something else if you're really trying to make money. :shake:

Back