Week 5 out west

Mugg

Dawg Fan
Cal -9 ...............Cal got their chops busted early this year........can't imagine any let-downs in the near future. I can see them putting up another 40+ here.......OSU gave up 300+ yds rushing to Boise (the only real team they've faced this year).

UCLA -23 .............It's simple....fade Stanford until they get off of life support.

Washington +3,ML, & U41 .................AZ will be playing this with revenge.....but I'm not sure their pathetic offense can do anything about it vs the bend-don't-break Husky D. Not expecting the UW to put up any monster #'s either..............just enough to win.

Still lookin at a couple others..........USC might be a play @ -16.5

Good luck, Mugg, I hope it's a 3-0 weekend for you, dude!!
stpatrick2.gif

Solid card. I think OSU-Cal will be quite entertaining. I see a final in the mid sixties to near seventy. Same dynamics as Boise game but Beavers are at home.

Tree needs to just forfeit rest of season.

GL this weekend, MUGG

Like the first and last, for sure. Bruins though showed their youth the 2nd 1/2 against Wash...after completely dominating the 1st. They settled for FGs, and gave up one big play...but then fell apart.
High # for UCLA...but since it's Stanford, it'll prolly cash.

BOL this week Mugg, I have been contemplating Cal all week and may join you.

thanks gentlemen............I'm goin HUGE on UCLA

It's all out there............'cuz I'm outta control

GL with UCLA. I just pulled the trigger for Ben Olson Over 192 1/2 passing yards. He should have a field day, only worry is they either run it 90% of the time or they take out olson before halftime.

Back