Week 5 NFL Discussion

According to those numbers 76% on ATL and 84% on NE and both lines gone down this AM....Pats down to 8.5 and Atl down to 6.5...

The Atlanta line move is really the only significant one since it's actually over a meaningful number. Not sure how much higher you want the pats line to go. Books can't make it high enough IMO

And I don't like 8 point opening favorites in the NFL. Very doggy number from my experience.

Last edited:
This is an observation, but I was stunned by how bad the Texans are. If you can't beat the Colts with Hassleback playing at home during a primetime game, you are terrible. I was especially shocked by how bad their defense was. Their defensive line got absolutely bullied. Brian Cushing is awful. That team is putrid. O'brien won't be there for long.

I had a Saints ticket on Sunday night and felt lucky to have won it. Very lucky.

They're a bad, bad, broken team.

Eagles aren't much better.

Skins should run the ball over Atlanta and be able to stop the overrated run attack.

This is an observation, but I was stunned by how bad the Texans are. If you can't beat the Colts with Hassleback playing at home during a primetime game, you are terrible. I was especially shocked by how bad their defense was. Their defensive line got absolutely bullied. Brian Cushing is awful. That team is putrid. O'brien won't be there for long.

that pretty much the feeling i came away with after watching the hou/atl game the week before, didnt catch thu night due to work but assuming they always as bad as what i saw. like you said the defense was to me shockingly awful .

Jefferey and Royal out for Bears today

good i used wilson in one year long fantasy league i had a hole to fill and in several dfs lineups. along with kc defense who i think goes nuts taking out the abuse that been handed to them last several weeks.

you are correct sir

[TABLE="class: tableOdds, width: 1180"]
<tbody id="oddsBody">[TR="class: row-odd"]
[TD="class: team"] 10/12

8:30 PM

475 PIT-M Vick
476 SD-P Rivers
[/TD]
[TD="class: bets"] 48608
[/TD]
[TD="class: pct"] 48%
52%