Georgia State Panthers +260
Kentucky Wildcats +200
UCLA Bruins +119
San Diego State Aztecs +226
Michigan State Spartans 1st Quarter +161
Risked $42 ($1 per Parlay) to Win $2,443.60

BOLTA!!

:watchingsports:

I'm gambling tonight and tomorrow.....;)

Added another...2, 3, & 4-teamer RR with:

Indiana Hoosiers +169
Georgia State Panthers +260
San Diego State Aztecs +226
Michigan State Spartans 1st Quarter +161
Risked $55 ($5 per Parlay) to Win $1,196.32

Let's Roll!

Dabo Swinney is 33-0 SU as a home favorite coming off a road win. Take the points with the Pack if you must but save your pocket change and fuh-get about the ML.

:popcorn:

a lotta gambling going on today boyzzz!! Let's Roll!

My longshot (LOL...aren't they all longshots??) parlay...a 2 & 3-teamer RR with

Connecticut Huskies 1st Half +670
Texas State Bobcats +1125
Arkansas Razorbacks +530
Risked $8 ($2 per Parlay) to Win $1,620.51

My "dog playing a team coming off a win" parlay...a 3, 4, 5, & 6-teamer RR with:

Rice Owls +295
Louisiana-Lafayette Ragin Cajuns +260
Arkansas Razorbacks +530
Texas State Bobcats +1125
Kentucky Wildcats +195
Georgia State Panthers +265
Risked $42 ($1 per Parlay) to Win $33,182.42

and finally my "dog / anti-turnover" (anti-turnover meaning dog has worse turnover margin than fav) parlay...a 3, 4, & 5-teamer RR with:

Rice Owls +295
Akron Zips +285
South Florida Bulls
Kentucky Wildcats +195
Connecticut Huskies 1st Half +670
Risked $16 ($1 per Parlay) to Win $3,458.53

BOLTA!!

:drinkingcouch:

You got 'em all lined up JRock!

Last week I had Monmouth beating Villanova.

Nothing quite that big unless Cal Poly can knock off Sac State. That would be a long shot.

Utah Tech and UC Davis are more reasonable.

Utah Tech (formerly Dixie State) hosts Abilene Christian, and while AB did play at Missouri 2 weeks ago, I think Utah Tech has played the tougher schedule with a 33-56 loss to Sac State and a 14-44 loss to Weber. Both those teams are very good. Utah Tech was also close with a decent Southern Utah last week on the road (I actually bet Utah Tech last week +9.5 and lost by 14 - was just a 7 pt game off and on throughout the game). AB's games vs Lamar (0-4), Prairie View (2-2) and Dll W New Mexico (2-2). Utah Tech is a 7.5 pt home dog who definitely can win.

Another one, a tricker one is UC Davis. Davis is absolutely desperate for a win after a really tough schedule. Davis played Cal tough, despite not covering, lost by 2 at South Dakota State and lost by 5 to Weber last week (bunch of missed FGs cost them). They play at 3-1 Montana State today. Montana State's #1 QB is out so it will be Wyoming transfer Sean Chambers at QB for them today. I actually bet against Montana last week as well with Eastern Washington +4.5 (lost by 3). This is Montana State, not Montana. This would represent a very big upset as Montana State is #4 in the FCS rankings and has a 14 game home win streak (longest in the nation). But the line is only 5.5. Davis has a shot if they have anything left in their tank (bye on deck, they need to go all out for this one).

Got to mention here, the last time YSU was posted about here, it was a big flop at Kentucky. This week? At North Dakota State...tougher right? I think this ND State team is different. They trailed at half time last week, a rarity for the Bison. We know that Arizona beat them 2 weeks ago. They don't have a really good QB or passing game this year. Their running game is still elite however and the D is tough. I'm close to Youngstown and still, I don't follow them. But I do still believe this is their strongest team in a few years and they are off a bye week. Line is 24. ND State normally crushes the non-playoff type Missouri Valley Conference teams and they have dominated YSU in years past. YSU hasn't won here since 2011 and ND State has won 10 in a row overall. It is a tough sell to say YSU might be good value, but it certainly seems like their best opportunity in quite a while.

You got 'em all lined up JRock!

Last week I had Monmouth beating Villanova.

Nothing quite that big unless Cal Poly can knock off Sac State. That would be a long shot.

Utah Tech and UC Davis are more reasonable.

Utah Tech (formerly Dixie State) hosts Abilene Christian, and while AB did play at Missouri 2 weeks ago, I think Utah Tech has played the tougher schedule with a 33-56 loss to Sac State and a 14-44 loss to Weber. Both those teams are very good. Utah Tech was also close with a decent Southern Utah last week on the road (I actually bet Utah Tech last week +9.5 and lost by 14 - was just a 7 pt game off and on throughout the game). AB's games vs Lamar (0-4), Prairie View (2-2) and Dll W New Mexico (2-2). Utah Tech is a 7.5 pt home dog who definitely can win.

Another one, a tricker one is UC Davis. Davis is absolutely desperate for a win after a really tough schedule. Davis played Cal tough, despite not covering, lost by 2 at South Dakota State and lost by 5 to Weber last week (bunch of missed FGs cost them). They play at 3-1 Montana State today. Montana State's #1 QB is out so it will be Wyoming transfer Sean Chambers at QB for them today. I actually bet against Montana last week as well with Eastern Washington +4.5 (lost by 3). This is Montana State, not Montana. This would represent a very big upset as Montana State is #4 in the FCS rankings and has a 14 game home win streak (longest in the nation). But the line is only 5.5. Davis has a shot if they have anything left in their tank (bye on deck, they need to go all out for this one).
My friends brother played OL at Dixie CC before it became Dixie St. I had no clue it was Utah Tech now. Ha!

Damn that schedule for Davis has been nuts and it gets no easier today. Said it last night, wouldn't it be awesome if the MWC absorbed the Dakotas, Montanas, EWU, Weber, Sac St, Davis? Bet at least four of them would finish in the top half of the merged conference this year.

Long Time, First Time.
Like Rice ML
Notice UC Davis Up To 7 Points, But ML Off The Board?
:shake:

I only dabble in the FCS stuff. The QB for Montana State has been known all week, so that shouldn't be the reason why. Could be something on the UC Davis end? Don't know. It's a late game, so maybe something will come out or get posted....it's on ESPNU to boot!

I shouldn't have talked myself out of Georgia St.
Who saw BC coming? Satterfield should probably get the axe. His recruiting sucks and he can't coach up his team. How many blown 4th quarters do the cards have?

I shouldn't have talked myself out of Georgia St.
Who saw BC coming? Satterfield should probably get the axe. His recruiting sucks and he can't coach up his team. How many blown 4th quarters do the cards have?
I capped that game 2 or 3 different times and came away every time thinking UL would win it.....whoops! :(

last one...only games tonight I think an upset is possible...therefore all favs in other games will lose...:rolleyes::violin2:

2, 3, & 4-teamer RR:

Indiana Hoosiers +180
Rice Owls +295
Tulsa Golden Hurricane +300
Louisiana-Lafayette Ragin Cajuns +260
Risk $22 ($2 per Parlay) to Win $813.57

BOLTA!!

15 upsets today +2 Friday night
6 were double digit upsets
2 20+pt dog upsets

It's definitely been a good year for upsets.

Kansas now has 3

It takes two to tango and there are some frequent victims here. App State, Houston, ULL, Louisville, Iowa State, NIU, Oklahoma, Wisconsin are among the teams who have lost straight up multiple times as a favorite.

Back