Week 5 ML Dogs

8/30/19 USF +10 L
8/30/19 Nev +11 ATS W and outright
8/30/19 Ore St +13.5 L
9/6/19 Rice +20 T
9/13/19 Houston was neutral site +8 ATS W
9/20/19 USC +3.5 ATS W and outright

Have mixed feelings on whether it a good idea to back a dog after winning as a big dog precious week?? Seems like there always some teams that pull off multiple upsets tho. As much I hate chip Kelly maybe he found something last week? Arizona def beatable so think I’m gonna take a shot w Bruins.

Maryland 50 to win 108

I'm not sold on what Penn St O has delivered so far this year. I am nervous about PSU DL and blitzes being a problem for Mary OL. I don't think Maryland is as good as week 1 & 2, but they are not as bad as week 3. Big moment for them to redeem themselves in front of home night crowd and national TV. Other than some bodies in the trenches which PSU has an edge, I think the talent level on these teams is pretty even.

Gonna go back to the well trying to fade FSU, I don’t even know much bout ncst but I know despite ville handing FSU that game last week, and despite FSU actually looking decent last 2 weeks they still poorly coached.

Gonna go back to the well trying to fade FSU, I don’t even know much bout ncst but I know despite ville handing FSU that game last week, and despite FSU actually looking decent last 2 weeks they still poorly coached.

Saw the line was bumping up on that one. Suppose people not impressed with NCSt's efforts vs WVU and Ball St. I would think that NCSt D gives them a chance and then it will just be up to young QB to make it happen from there. Is Hornibrook the QB for FSU this week? 33 INTs 2018-2016.

Saw the line was bumping up on that one. Suppose people not impressed with NCSt's efforts vs WVU and Ball St. I would think that NCSt D gives them a chance and then it will just be up to young QB to make it happen from there. Is Hornibrook the QB for FSU this week? 33 INTs 2018-2016.
Yes. Horni is taking the snaps. Dude throws a ball as slow as a blimp. Hangs forever.

Maybe it to my benefit not knowing much bout ncst (or detriment! Lol). I would assume it is Horninbrook but the other kid stayed on sideline and was on and off the bike a bunch in second half so dunno how serious his injury really is?

Hornibrook was formally the badgers qb correct? When the last time badgers had a good qb? Lol. The one year of Russell Wilson?

Maybe it to my benefit not knowing much bout ncst (or detriment! Lol). I would assume it is Horninbrook but the other kid stayed on sideline and was on and off the bike a bunch in second half so dunno how serious his injury really is?

Hornibrook was formally the badgers qb correct? When the last time badgers had a good qb? Lol. The one year of Russell Wilson?
Same guy, sigh!!!

If FSU wins 2 in a row they’ll have built some momentum and can make something out of the 2019 season. They also have the revenge angle on their side. For these two reasons I think FSU will give a solid effort and I therefore laid off NCST. My $0.02 fwiw.

Don’t expect much of a crowd. Aerial view of stadium has been embarrassing. Fans are not supporting this staff, and I don’t blame them.

Only 3 sizeable upsets Saturday? That is a shitty. What, UMass, ArkSt and Houston only ones catching more than a few pts.

Lots of good games next week which means lots of live dogs

Good to hear that. My ML dog decisions this year have made good days avg days and avg days bad days. More me than the games, but I need lots of dogs hitting and upsets to really do well and have the most fun.

What are my chances? 1 in a billion?

5, 6, 7, & 8-teamer RRs:

View attachment 43260

BOLTA!!
Had I played ATS and SU I would have gone 7-1 ATS and 4-4 SU which would have made for a banner day yesterday! But I'm an idiot stuck in my God-awful gambling ways.....

:rolleyes:

PS - on a bright note I bought my wife a couple of Apple Martinis at Bonefish last night at her birthday dinner so she was happy!

Back