Week 5 ML Dogs

Changing and not playing NWestern ML but have points and same with Miss St and Va Tech
Did good on Wazzoo and not really feeling as confident with my picks this week like the past 3 weeks
Going to play the following with points and ML

Colorado
Northern Illinois
Charlotte

Rice
Baylor
NMSU
Troy

small parlay on last four and 2 team box parlays too

I will be on NMSt plus and very small ML. One other concern for them is this game kicks at 10am their local time, pretty sure Las Cruses is in Mtn time zone? Every game this year for them has been night kick. Slow start potentially?

Adding:

My 1st Half parlays for the week....2, 3, 4, & 5 team round-robin parlays with these teams and 1st Half MLs. I could not decide between EMU & NM St. so I split my wager in half and created 2 sets.

Kent State +205
Nevada +225
Tennessee +215
Temple +280
New Mexico State +425

Risking $26.00 (26 parlays at $1.00) To Win $2,097.46

Kent State +205
Nevada +225
Tennessee +215
Temple +280
Eastern Michigan +310

Risking $26.00 (26 parlays at $1.00) To Win $1,704.31

clover.gif
clover.gif
clover.gif
clover.gif

Good luck to you JRock, I used to do 4 ream round robins years ago, I still remember a few big wins..those would be an awesome hit, I'll be pulling for you!

Northwestern 50 to win 267
NM State 10 to win 66
Troy 10 to win 101
NTex 50 to win 119

I pushed the NMSt, missed an available 18.5 and 19.5 before I got my action in this morning and the ML never had a shot.

I was fairly happy with how they performed except for two critical plays. 1) they had a tipped pass int'd in the EZ in the first half, I think that occurred on 1st down making it worse 2) they took their opening drive of the 2nd half for a TD, Ark answered, but then NMSt fumbled the ensuring KO and Ark added another short TD. Knew it would be difficult to stop Ark, unfortunately they didn't stop them much at all. Ark did face 4th down 4 or 5 times, but they went for it 3x and converted 2 of those that were on scoring drives. Bert didn't want to settle for FGs today. Feel empty coming away from that game, thought Rogers played really well.

NW D gave everything they could today, but Wisconsin D significantly higher level. Most frustrating thing was the NW pass protection, seen as an issue before, was glaringly inept today. I don't know, 7, 8 sacks...free blitzers never even looked at let alone picked up. Wisc D got pick-six off pressure and safety sack at the end. Extremely fortunate to even cover...NW couldn't sustain drives for the most part until mid-way 4th qrt.

A little better QB play and Temple would've won....oh well, I have 3 more shots today for some green. Time for a burger.

:eatinghamburger:

Northwestern 50 to win 267
NM State 10 to win 66
Troy 10 to win 101
NTex 50 to win 119

+160 Wish I could've watched some of the North Texas game, that would've been fun, didn't want to buy the CUSA stream. I guess LSU is just on par with upper level Sun Belt teams now. Thanks for sucking LSU!

Nice hit on Troy

Did it pay big anywhere for you?

I only put $10 on the money line, but 10:1 odds return was still nice. Then had 150 bet on the spread, so definitely a good net for what I play. Knowing that you are a fan, I'm sure it was rough for you to see the game go like that. Hope they find a way to turn it around soon for the sake of everyone involved.

Back