Week 5 CFB

Timh

CTG Psychiatrist - Dr. Tim
Sides and Totals 22-12-2, +11.33 units
ML 5-0, +8.74 units
Total +20.07 units

I have a couple of games I'm on so far this week. Still working trying to get through the rest of the card.

Auburn -13 -111 3.33/3 - South Carolina OL is severely outmatched in this one and given their troubles running the ball anyway Auburn should be able to generate a lot of pass rush and consistently keep this team in bad down and distance situations. Auburn is just stacked at RB with Irons, Lester and Tate and always have a fresh set of legs to insert into the game. Irons in particular will be stoked to have a good game after transferring out of the SC program after not being appreciated for the talent he is by former Coach Holtz. I think Auburn dominates the LOS on both sides of the ball in an easy win.

Navy +3 -109 2.18/2 and ML +131 1/1.31 - UConn switching up QB's to Bonislawski in hopes of improving the passing game but will have trouble getting this Navy offense off the field. Navy's weakness is in the secondary but UConn has struggled in the passing game and with a new qb it may take some time to get the cohesiveness and timing in the passing game. The Navy rushing attack has been excellent so far this season but the downfall for them so far has been inconsistent qb play and TO's and penalties. UConn did a good job of defending WF's veer (100 yds. rushing) but will really be tested by this Navy spread option attack and I juut don't think they have enough offense to get it done in this one.

Wisconsin -10.5 -105 2.1/2 - Love the matchup on the LOS in this one for the Badgers who will be able to pound the ball on the ground against a smallish front seven for Indiana. Wisconsin is excellent on defense and should be able to limit the IU passing game.

Very solid looking card again this week bud.

With you on Navy. Almost ready to join you on Wisky. The defense did play rather well against Michigan...but Hoeppner comes back this week for the Hoosiers. I'm thinking maybe...just maybe they're up for this one, and cover. Stocco has not looked impressive this year, so if IU shuts down the Wisky running game, it could be close. That's a big IF of course...lol.

I think Auburn is the play, but I'm staying away from that one.

Best of Luck Tim! :cheers:

Tim, this is a nice card! Good luck, dude! I may be putting more on Navy this week as I'm really liking that one more and more.
beer.gif

Thanks fellas, appreciate it and GL.

Adding....

Duke +5 -109 1.09/1 - It looks like Lewis and Drummer are both going to play for Duke in this game. UVA has been terrible offensively and don't figure to get a running game going vs. a Duke defense that has improved a lot vs. the run. I think this is Duke's oppty. to get a win and they will play tough in this one. Still debating a ML play but have missed the earlier value at +234 and now seeing only +194.

Great start to the yewar Tim...specially those ML's..

On Navy..have Aubbie in some ml parlays and may still think about Duke and Wisky.

Excellent card as usual.

Nice card Timmy. Love the first three, not sure about Dook but you got me considering it.

Big Alimony and Goose - thanks fellas, wish you guys the best this wkend on your tickets.

Timh, solid card! I wish I had gotten Auburn with the early line so prolly a no play for me since I think that S. Carolina could keep it with in 2 TD's. Good luck bro!

Timh - very solid, bro. You convinced me on Navy and I'm already on Duke and Aubbie. Good luck.

GL this weekend, Tim

with you on Navy...and will definitely take another look at Duke. can hurt, against Virginia's horrible offense. question is if Duke will score either.

Adding....

Baylor ML +104 1/1.04 - Baylor has lost two tough home games in a row where they have clearly underachieved and cost themselves with penalites and the inability to make a big play when it counts. I think they will come out focused to atone for their lapses in their Big 12 opener against a KSt. team that hasn't been very impressive so far against mediocre competition. Bell is doing a nice job out of the spread with the passing game and granted Baylor doesn't run at all but I think they have enough offense here to get the win.

Adding.....

SJSU ML +121 1/1.21 - Mougey comes in not completely healthy after suffering a concussion last wk. vs. Utah and SDSU has been struggling to put together any offensive production. Yonus Davis has turned into a nice back for SJ and is avg. about 100 yds/game. Tafralis has also been fairly consistent at QB for SJSU. I'll take a crack on the home dog in this one to come up with the SU win.

SJSU ML +121 1/1.21 - Mougey comes in not completely healthy after suffering a concussion last wk. vs. Utah and SDSU has been struggling to put together any offensive production. Yonus Davis has turned into a nice back for SJ and is avg. about 100 yds/game. Tafralis has also been fairly consistent at QB for SJSU. I'll take a crack on the home dog in this one to come up with the SU win.

this one is flying under the radar. Should be a strong play. I do not know why the line is the other way around.

Back