reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
Spreads: 18-14 +9.705 Units
Totals: 4-3 +.715 Units
ML Dogs: 4-1 +4.83 Units
Props: 1-1 +0 Units
Teaser: 1-1 -.3 Units
Overall: 28-20 +14.95 Units

9-7 +4.645 Units this past week (I miscalculated earlier this week, sorry)

Full card already, may add something like LSU 1Q or 1H when that become available.

Florida -17 (-110) (1.5 Units)
Bama +3 (-120) (2 Units) (bought .5 pt)
Oregon -3 (-120) (3 Units) (bought .5 pt)
Rutgers -13 (-110) (2.5 units)
Texas A&M -17 (-110) (1 Unit)
Ohio St -21.5 (-110) (2 Units)

GL to Yall Week 5 :cheers:

Last edited:
hmmmm nice card.. One game I am interested in hearing about is TAMU. I don't feel like they can stop anybody to cover such a high line.

GL this week RO - looks like a solid card already. Interested to see if A&M can rebound after last week's poor showing.

hmmmm nice card.. One game I am interested in hearing about is TAMU. I don't feel like they can stop anybody to cover such a high line.

I dont think a&m is going to really look past baylor, especially with the close calls they had the last couple of years. They do play to the level of their competition but they need to get their confidence back after getting thrashed by Miami. Opening up conference play this week @ home, and I'm sure they think they have a shot at the conference title, although itll take some serious luck. Baylor is relatively inexperienced on offense, tough environment to go play at for Szymanski. Don't think their offense will get a chance to establish any rhythm with A&M's running game. Of course I am probably completely wrong.

I like the Rutgers play, am undecided on the Bama play, and will research further the Oregon play.

GL this week...

thanks RSMS - tried to grab them early, Oregon now 5.5 so glad i bought that .5 to get 3.

thanks dmoney - probably should be more cautious but I couldn't resist. Well see if A&M can start off conference play strong

thanks blue_chip - I don't know if Oregon will have much value soon. Rutgers should be prepared and Bama may be hyped up a bit but don't like FSU's offense right now.

Adding:

1H LSU -24 (-110) (2 Units)

Renew- Good stuff-
With you on OSU, Oreg and of course the Tigers @ 21 (Local idiot)and 24
Still looking @ some of the others-
BOL

thanks Tigator,

Good to see you agree with some of my plays. That's ridiculous that your local offered you 21 for the half, I'd be all over that one that's a GREAT line. I may have to add more on it, the OVER for the 1H looks pretty tasty too @ 27. You have to think LSU can get 21 in the 1Q.

Thanks B.A.R. - hope they pan!

Adding:

1Q LSU @ Tulane OVER 10.5 -135 (2 Units)

Update:

Florida -17 (-110) (1.5 Units) L
Bama +3 (-120) (2 Units) (bought .5 pt) L
Oregon -3 (-120) (3 Units) (bought .5 pt) L
Rutgers -13 (-110) (2.5 units) L
Texas A&M -17 (-110) (1 Unit) W
Ohio St -21.5 (-110) (2 Units)
1H LSU -24 (-110) (2 Units) L
1Q LSU @ Tulane OVER 10.5 -135 (2 Units) L

Last edited:
I am going to try to lock that in right now.

I may have to get some funds transferred from Matchbook to Bookmaker in the morning for this very play. Seems way to easy, dont see why LSU doesnt put up atleast 17/21 in the 1Q. Scelfo starting his 1st game of the year, cocky son of a bitch will turn it over in Tulane territory.

Adding:

Michigan St +264 (1 Unit)

Dude -

So glad you posted that LSU/Tulane 1st Q Over. I love that play. I just added it for 2 units at -135 at Bookmaker. Would bet more but can't see myself putting more than 2 units on a Q play - but this one should win easily.

Very nice find - and good luck tomorrow!

Back