Week 4

mcm481

Go the Bills!
Good deal of interesting matchups this week:smiley_acbe:

Friday:

OU & Tulsa UNDER 67 (3*)....should have hit it when it opened!!!

Saturday:

Buffalo +3.5 (1*)
ND +12.5 (3*)
Temple +21 (lean)
Toledo +4 (3*)
Kent & Akron UNDER 46.5 (1*)
Air Force +11 (5*)
ECU +24.5 (3*)
Indiana +3 (1*)
Idaho -3 (1*)

I'm sure there will be more to come:tiphat:

Last edited:
Thanks Timh, I think the Cyclones made their season with the win over the hawkeyes and even a shitty team like the Rockets looks damn good in this spot....GL this week:cheers:

thanks Brar, hope the lines treat your pockets well this weekend:cheers:

thanks Jump, still lookin at a few more spots to hit depending on the line movement....GL:cheers:

Jump....I keep checking the damn day of the week because there is normally more numbers moving, but this week seems a tad stagnant....still plenty of time before kickoffs though:smiley_acbe:

Thanks pags, hope you cash in some winners this week:cheers:

Galt....I do like the numbers that Buffalo has been getting this year and I usually know what spot to hit them (laid off vs Rutgers) The program is still terrible, but they play hard and have a few weapons that make it worth while:smiley_acbe:

hey MCM...on ND...dont' lean...FALL ON IT....I'm gonna be crazy and say ND gonna WIN the game. yea yea ..I know..it's crazy. but we shall wait until SAT and see. :) GL MCM

Even if ND win the game...I would NOT call it an UPSET :) if u look at this game b4 the season start...u would think that ND would be favorite..wouldnt' u? but too bad...they came off a bad bad bad start. :)

BET BIG WIN BIG...LTDragon510

thanks for the reminder Oak:smiley_acbe: Actually locked into that yesterday, just didn't update it on the card. Despite how horrific they have been, I do like their chances. SU would be asking a lot, but you never know the way things have been the last few weeks....GL this weekend:cheers:

Mich. State has pay back in store for the Irish this week.:spank:
Last year the Spartans gave that game away to the Irish. Spartans were up big and let the Irish come back in the pouring rain.
This year it's revenge. Irish can't find the end zone and can't keep the opponent out of the end zone. Not a good combination.:boff:

Saprtans win this game by at least 2 touchdowns..:eyes:

MCM Grand:36_11_6: That's freakin classic Steed, might have to change my handle now! GL this weekend:cheers:

Tofurkey...let's hope the lines are kind to both of us this weekend:cheers:

Break...yeah, I know the history and Sparty seeking payback for a game that they shit the bed doesn't justify a play IMO. The way St plays, they will lead the game by 2 TD's and then shit it away......again:36_11_6:

Back