Proud Member of Chiefs Nation
YTD 17-7-1 70.0% +10.21u

New England -7
Green Bay -9.5

Detroit/Dallas under 44
Oakland -2.5
Kansas City -3.5

Tennessee/Detroit/NY Giants ML parlay .25u to win 2.75u
Chiefs -3 2h (posted in the in game thread)

Last edited:
You think CJ Beathard or whoever will play for SF can hang with SD? Or is this a fade of the Chargers defense? 10 points is nice though.

GL and continue that nice season you got going.

You think CJ Beathard or whoever will play for SF can hang with SD? Or is this a fade of the Chargers defense? 10 points is nice though.

GL and continue that nice season you got going.

Strictly numbers. if it were 9.5 I wouldn't. Lookahead was 4.5. I like Jimmy but he's not 5.5 pts better in my opinion. And I think SF can put 17-21 on the board with the speed they have against the banged up LAC.

Strictly numbers. if it were 9.5 I wouldn't. Lookahead was 4.5. I like Jimmy but he's not 5.5 pts better in my opinion. And I think SF can put 17-21 on the board with the speed they have against the banged up LAC.

No Sherman now could mean all 4 starting DBs will be out for SF.

Gah. I let you guys talk me off SF! I don’t mind it but darn it lol. Anthony Lynn is so bad and Caleb Sturgis needs to hit the bricks.

Hoping the Raiders can pull it out in OT (I feel dirty rooting for them)

Re: tonight’s game

Keeping it simple. There is still some sort of doubt that this Chiefs offense and team as a whole is not for real. I’ll break it down in chunks as I’m typing on the phone.

- I get it from a numbers standpoint. This line indicates KC would be about a 9.5/10 pt fav at home. Maybe the line is up a tick? I don’t think it is.

- again, I don’t have a ton of time here. But Case Keenum isn’t good. Sorry to everyone. There was one outlier and that was being placed in a perfect situation with an actual system and actual coaching last year. If the Chiefs get ANY safety play tonight and ANY pass rush it’s over.

- staying with the much maligned defense. I don’t have the numbers in front of me. Take a look at the numbers when the Chiefs built a big lead and then played soft coverage. Yards for days. Now dig deeper and see how teams have done within 7 Pts of KC. Door shut. Blitz ramped up. Chargers, Steelers, Niners all stopped. All 3 with better offenses at full strength.

- Denver is very vulnerable in the middle of the field. In this order, this is what will kill the Broncos tonight 1) Kelce, 2) Hill, 3) Hunt. Sure Watkins will get involved. But Kelce is going to own the middle again. Leading to one on one coverage against Hill, leading to selling out on the pass and Hunt getting his. Already assuming it’s understood the QB will be bringing it.

- Mitchell Schwartz owns Von Miller

- Special Teams? Advantage KC

- Coaching? Advantage KC

This is as brief as i could do this quickly while working.

Looks like we may be getting some rain at game time, check the radar if interested.

Back