Week 4 What Have We Learned

Again depending on line. Up to this point.

Faves: 6-6-1
O/U: 7-5-1 (I know I pushed SNL, but it shows closing at 46)
Of the 50+ totals, the count was 3-3-1.

Really interesting point from Peter Schreger this morning. Indy's leading the league in total defense, coached by Matt Eberflus. Coached for 7 years in Dallas under Garrett through 2017. Guessing the Cowboys wish he'd have been given a deeper look as DC.

But Dallas will never be relevant until Jerrah's gone, as in passed away. He'll even be calling the shots while in a memory care facility.

More Jalen Ramsey please. He might be bi/curious but that was awesome
Looks like there’s history between Tate and Ramsey. Ramsey has two kids with Tate’s sister and while she was pregnant with the second child, he broke up with her and got a new one. I thought something was up LOL.

Really interesting point from Peter Schreger this morning. Indy's leading the league in total defense, coached by Matt Eberflus. Coached for 7 years in Dallas under Garrett through 2017. Guessing the Cowboys wish he'd have been given a deeper look as DC.

But Dallas will never be relevant until Jerrah's gone, as in passed away. He'll even be calling the shots while in a memory care facility.
Never realized how lucky we got that Jerrah was friends with Jimmy or else this could've been 32 full years of Cardinals East or Detroit South.

Looks like there’s history between Tate and Ramsey. Ramsey has two kids with Tate’s sister and while she was pregnant with the second child, he broke up with her and got a new one. I thought something was up LOL.
Yea I read that. It’s awesome

Never realized how lucky we got that Jerrah was friends with Jimmy or else this could've been 32 full years of Cardinals East or Detroit South.

Yep, very good point. Just having that (extremely lucky) friendship with a guy who happened to be a coaching savant.

TB might be dangerous.
Bills finding different ways to win.
Seattle is for real.
NFC East might be worst division I've ever seen.

i don’t even think it close far as worst division in our lifetimes!! Dallas defense is the biggest shit show I have ever seen. That 100% coaching, I’ve seen teams with far less talented players play way more respectable defense than what going on in Dallas. The effort is pathetic, the schemes are terrible, never seen anything like that.

philly just seems snakebitten, they can’t keep any skill players or lineman healthy. Luckily for them the guys they bring in off the street play way harder than the overpaid losers on Dallas.

wouldn’t shock me at all if skins managed to compete for this clown show division, they will def rack up some wins playing the other teams inside it.

don’t even know wtf to say bout giants? Do they have any talent? At least the defense showed some effort yesterday.

6 wins could seriously win the nfc least.

Bills are turning into a real contender, not just for the division but if Allen continues playing the way he is they could be one the teams who could challenge the chiefs!! Trading for diggs was a great move, I think as we go he gonna start opening things up big time for brown to hit big plays. Only real weakness I see is they need to improve the running game for when weather gets nasty in Buffalo and all the other northern sites.

Jarvis Landry is the best QB in Cleveland.

Bills mafia just might be for real

lmfao. They finally found a way to make baker work, not just with a great rushing attack to limit amount of his throws but also to let the wr be the one to throw it down field! Longest completion by a long shot was that Landry pass!!

bills are absolutely for real as I said in post above before I read this.

Mitch > Foles

foles def missed some wide wide open fairly easy throws!! Credit to colts d but he was horribly inaccurate. At same time he also had a few where he went thru progressions and found the right guy which something Mitch not capable of. I had misfortune of watching that whole game since my mom a huge bears fan and wanted to come watch. Bigger problem than foles was the fact they couldn’t do anything on the ground. I didn’t think much of the game plan or play calling either. I was concerned about bears run d coming in but I thought they showed very well other than the last colts drive of game they kinda fell apart.

as cowherd was saying bout Jerry, he doesn’t want smart capable coaches, they threaten him, he wants puppets so this the garbage he gets. A guy that hasn’t been good at his job since he had Ray Lewis and Ed Reed, think we know his coaching wasnt the reason for that defenses success!

Bills are turning into a real contender, not just for the division but if Allen continues playing the way he is they could be one the teams who could challenge the chiefs!! Trading for diggs was a great move, I think as we go he gonna start opening things up big time for brown to hit big plays. Only real weakness I see is they need to improve the running game for when weather gets nasty in Buffalo and all the other northern sites.

They have beaten the teams put in front of them so far but Im not sure I agree with your assessment. The final score of yesterdays game is misleading, the Raiders actually shot themselves in the foot several times down the stretch with terrible turnovers. They also had a touchdown taken off the board by a very poor illegal formation call by the refs. The Bills seem to either play to the level of their competition or they can not put lesser teams away. The Jets hung around in week 1. It was a last second TD to beat the Rams and Miami almost beat them as well. I do agree that Josh Allen has taken a leap forward this year, he looks like an elite talent at this point.

foles def missed some wide wide open fairly easy throws!! Credit to colts d but he was horribly inaccurate. At same time he also had a few where he went thru progressions and found the right guy which something Mitch not capable of. I had misfortune of watching that whole game since my mom a huge bears fan and wanted to come watch. Bigger problem than foles was the fact they couldn’t do anything on the ground. I didn’t think much of the game plan or play calling either. I was concerned about bears run d coming in but I thought they showed very well other than the last colts drive of game they kinda fell apart.
Same story for mitch with no ground game. Foles made as many reads as mitch does. He played bad, real bad. Maybe he bounces back in a few days but until he proves hes better than mitch, he isnt.

bears are just fucked

i don’t even think it close far as worst division in our lifetimes!! Dallas defense is the biggest shit show I have ever seen. That 100% coaching, I’ve seen teams with far less talented players play way more respectable defense than what going on in Dallas. The effort is pathetic, the schemes are terrible, never seen anything like that.

philly just seems snakebitten, they can’t keep any skill players or lineman healthy. Luckily for them the guys they bring in off the street play way harder than the overpaid losers on Dallas.

wouldn’t shock me at all if skins managed to compete for this clown show division, they will def rack up some wins playing the other teams inside it.

don’t even know wtf to say bout giants? Do they have any talent? At least the defense showed some effort yesterday.

6 wins could seriously win the nfc least.
I keep saying my Eagles gonna take it with a 5-10-1 record lol.

Same story for mitch with no ground game. Foles made as many reads as mitch does. He played bad, real bad. Maybe he bounces back in a few days but until he proves hes better than mitch, he isnt.

bears are just fucked

he played poorly no doubt. That the 1st time I actually watched a whole bears game so didn’t know the run game been that awful.

I learned a team can commit no turnovers, be +3 in turnover margin, and score on a pick 6, and lose. Congrats, Jets.

Seeing nothing about Brady. Not sure what the pick 6's are about but I watched the Chargers game from end to end and he made some great throws and had a stat line to show for it. 30/46, 369, 5TDs. I don't think you can begin to quantify what it means having him on the roster. Bucs in '19, down 24-7 in a game, would have folded up the tent and went home. Not this season.

My love affair with Brady will never end. (no homo)

They have beaten the teams put in front of them so far but Im not sure I agree with your assessment. The final score of yesterdays game is misleading, the Raiders actually shot themselves in the foot several times down the stretch with terrible turnovers. They also had a touchdown taken off the board by a very poor illegal formation call by the refs. The Bills seem to either play to the level of their competition or they can not put lesser teams away. The Jets hung around in week 1. It was a last second TD to beat the Rams and Miami almost beat them as well. I do agree that Josh Allen has taken a leap forward this year, he looks like an elite talent at this point.

what’s to disagree with? They were a playoff team last year and really should have beat Houston. They vastly improved their wr Corp and we agree on the massive leap Allen has took. So we have a team we already knew was a playoff team who upgraded in offseason and their young QB blossoming into a star. Who or how they beat these teams is irrelevant to me in grand scheme of things cause they clearly have taken a huge leap from a team that wasn’t far off. As I said they really do need to get the running game going imo but right now that the only real weakness I see. I think kc the only team in afc that is unquestionably better but not convinced they couldn’t give the chiefs everything they want!

Back