Week 4 RAS/tout/service/Walters release in-game...

Some totals moving in the last half-hour, none of which i got on good information that appears to be legit sharp action (which means i think they are all fake moves)

319-320 Idaho/Ohio U OVER
333-334 SJ St/Minny UNDER (ps i like under there myself and it got hit yesterday, so could be followers of that group ayer, who knows)
345-346 MT/Memphis OVER
357-358 Fla/Bama UNDER
371-372 Old Dome/Rice OVER
325-326 BG/Wisky UNDER
327-328 Tulane/Duke UNDER

movers bet K-State earlier +8.5 game 304.

344 went up to 8 so who knows.
364 side down to 23 now, i don't see anyone involved i respect.
388 Nebraska up a smidge but again it seems phony
376 Cincinnati side and total screen is black, but seems fake both side and total (OVER was the move)
381 N Illy went down again. Feel good that I got 14.5 but i still think it might pop back up to that or higher. I hope my gut is wrong, or i'm surely on the wrong side.

356 Navy -6 is a mover right now.
373-374 U of L OVER is a legit move, i see two people tagging it.

also 351 Georgia Southern seems like Billy also but the guy took a bad number here. I have to think he might be coming back on South Bama at some point. Go ahead and chart me on the favorite -2 there. I'll be on 352 medium at that level and better.

confirmado billy on 351, they might be the favorite soon with their QB announced in. Thank God i saw the bet ticker right before I submitted. Am going to be able to get PICK or better.

374 U of L total gonna CRASH. not sure if it's billy, but UNDER is the right side,100 percent. If you can get 49 or better, go now.

they fooled me on the U of L total, one of them two guys bet his limit. I'll have to monitor him going forward for more phonies. Problem is that these guys just switch account numbers in the same package every week sometimes. hard to stay ahead of them.

for those interested in that one, the bet count at the two places i look at most show roughly the same deal, about 4-to-1 straight bets being made on Auburn minus the points, so most people agree with you sharkie...

More K-State money, as the game is going to 7 flat everywhere now. THAT might be fake. No one i see is taking 7.5 with the three guys i just chatted with about it. If you like Auburn, now might be your best chance to lay 7. It could go up from here...

Someone betting 332 East Carolina up to 3, but I'm not getting that or 335 Utah, which is going down to 4 and 3.5

352 UNDER is someone, but not sure if RAS or no, only see about half of the usual suspects

some interest on Cal, a big public dog this week. Nicey for me, as I will be on Zona at this level. Let me wait it out and see how low she ends up going. A nudge up there in that total as well, game 391-392.

hmm, some money now for UN 71 in that game 392 that i respect, not sure who but it is sharp for sure. If you like UNDER, go now, because you'll never see 71 unless they are disguising this real well.

someone trying to get that 318 Syracuse game up one last time before he crushes it. I just took a lead on UNDER 57. Almost positive billy is on UNDER there when it's all said and done. I should have a significant middle chance.

VERY sharp money here on UNDER 66 tonight in Manhattan. Pretty sure it closes something a bit less than that, maybe 64 ish.

Guy i respect went OVER in game 375 at 60, so there could be something to this move there.

Three other wiseguy totals

306 UN 45
340 UN 55.5
389 OV 62

these all "seem" to be legit moves

no real opinion on the total, but you can be sure it's correct.

game 322 Kansas got hit UNDER from a sharp outfit but I can't see who it was; RAS guys didn't bet it at the one place i usually go to get his shit as it's moving.

Also not sure who moved Utah Utes side.

Game 349-350 So Miss total went down a little more as well, but that seems fakey as I see no supporting evidence for it.

But one place who was still using 7.5 to appease agents that are loaded up on the favorite got whacked on the dog by a walters suspect, so it looks like the order is out at +7.5 or better. Won't think it would close 7 if even anyone who bets some $ on the favorite can shove it back up with the public's support. Who knows?

Lunchtime; I'll be around later. Try to start my thread at some point, just hate being in the weeds all day.

not so fast on lunch. Billy's movers betting totals now.

340 Vandy UNDER 54.5 is almost for sure him, and 306 UConn/S Fla UN 44 also looks like his work.

if i am reading this right, they might bet more 388 UNDER (Mia/Neb). The same guy has that who is on 306 and 340 UNDER moves way before the other movers had it... he also has 389 OVER, Navy side and was one of the -2 movers on that out of control Georgia Southern game.... keep your eyes on them all...

Back