Week 4 RAS/service release/Walters steam in-game...

RAS

Nevada 0 55
Baylor 0 74
Utep 0 59
Cincy U 55'
Miami U 55'
UTSA O 59
UL Mon 0 74
Hawaii O 55

those are double posted plays, hawaii plays nevada, ulm plays baylor, utsa v utep and cincy v miami oh

really have 9 totals, not 13

RAS

Syracuse -13
Kansas -9
Memphis +7
Maryland -4

Nevada 0 55
Baylor 0 74
Utep 0 59
Cincy U 55'
Miami U 55'
UTSA O 59
UL Mon 0 74
Hawaii O 55
Iowa under 49.5
UNC O 59
Ball st 0 55.5
USC under 51.5
Idaho over

RAS site says 13 plays. The info I'm getting is that there were the 4 sides that I posted in the other thread on Monday and these 9 totals that were released today:

371 Idaho O57.5
333 UNC O59
325 Ball St O55
350 USC U51.5
312 Iowa U49.5
Cincy U55.5
UTEP O59.5
Baylor O74
Hawaii O55

i didnt look at the plays, just counted the amount of games posted in this thread, thats where i got 17 from.

RAS site says 13 plays. The info I'm getting is that there were the 4 sides that I posted in the other thread on Monday and these 9 totals that were released today:

371 Idaho O57.5
333 UNC O59
325 Ball St O55
350 USC U51.5
312 Iowa U49.5
Cincy U55.5
UTEP O59.5
Baylor O74
Hawaii O55

These 9 totals have all been confirmed.

Hi Ed

RAS

Syracuse -13
Kansas -9
Memphis +7
Maryland -4

Nevada 0 55
Baylor 0 74
UTEP 0 59
Cincy U 55.5
Iowa U 49.5
UNC O 59
Ball St 0 55.5
USC U 51.5
Idaho O 57.5

(edited, cuz Cincy U 55' & Miami U 55' are the same play...as were Utep 0 59 & UTSA O 59...as were Baylor 0 74 & UL Mon 0 74...as were Nevada 0 55 & Hawaii O 55. 9 totals...too many duplicates in the post i copied over.)

fixed everything as you guys were posting. copy/pasted guiness' postings, which had all the duplicates.

Last edited:
damn duplicates...
my edited posts should be fixed now. that said, still see two 1/2 pt discrepancies (fwiw) from the various posts.

ball st...55 or 55.5?
utep...59 or 59.5?

don't know, and don't care...spent enough time straightening out what i copied/pasted, lol.

and yeah...feel obligated now to give WVU a 2nd look. ;)

that's why I start the thread every week, fellas...

:shake:

Rex, check in here pretty much weekly, don't post much but do appreciate you being on this and your posts and insight.
First Class from our roving reporter near the equator .... Thanks
:clapping::clapping:

damn duplicates...
my edited posts should be fixed now. that said, still see two 1/2 pt discrepancies (fwiw) from the various posts.

ball st...55 or 55.5?
utep...59 or 59.5?

don't know, and don't care...spent enough time straightening out what i copied/pasted, lol.

and yeah...feel obligated now to give WVU a 2nd look. ;)
Thanks for consolidating.

U don't need a tout service to know UNC game will go over 85 let alone the 59 and that UNC will lose by 20 plus so pound the -6. Gonna be brutal IMO.

Here comes Billy...

Here is what his movers have been plowing in the last few minutes:

Syracuse

Virginia Tech

Florida International

Charting line moves this week, here are some odd happenings (at least they appear odd to me):

VA Tech - opened at 11-1/2. Moved all the way down to 7-1/2 yesterday and now back up to 10.
Nevada - first line I got was Tuesday with Nevada -9-1/2 -140. Up to 10 on Wednesday. Now down to 7
UTEP/UTSA - Monday was PK. Tuesday was UTEP -1. Wednesday was UTSA -3 (EV). Still UTSA -3 (Ev)
Missouri - Monday was -3. Wednesday was -2-1/2. Thursday IU was -2. Now it's a PK.

There are several games with side or totals with 3+ points of line moves since Monday, but I guess that's for another post.

they were fucking around good with all of those games. Dummy moves on at least three of them. I have to think that the UTEP game comes back. Got some 3 flat (need to post that), as I think it's topped out. I guess we'll see...

Here comes Billy...

Here is what his movers have been plowing in the last few minutes:

Syracuse

Virginia Tech

Florida International

Eastern Michigan also his guys

SMU

Missouri

also Billy

UMass is him also

are these all being set up to be hit the other way?

minny line moved back up this morning, which i was happy about. (on sjst now)

Probably not. These seem real, but you never know with these guys.

Totals he's hitting now.

313 OVER
316 UNDER

maybe 334 UNDER, but spanky hit that one so who knows. He's subscribing to RAS now and betting those first also so he might just have wanted 3 pt middle...

360 UNDER

Also a screen move on Purdue, but the people I consulting with off screen say nothing there. If it was real it would have gotten hit offscreen. Game will go back up; Wisconsin is going to be his side, almost for sure.

339 Troy State they are taking now

Rexy,

With all these moves on totals the past 30 minutes or so is that why a book, say 5dimes, would start releasing TT's then immediately stop?

Alimony - Yes. Probably 1-2 people in charge of college football right now and if someone is blasting the board, they need to focus on that first, and the other stuff is secondary. They should resume with the TT's at some point in the next hour or so, if not less.

Figured, just wanted to confirm. They put the first two games up and then have stopped for 40 minutes or so.

i lied. it's like they're doing a term paper, went back to the top of the list and are firing away again.

310 UN moved, although my "friend" didn't get hit.

318 UN

330 UN are billy also

do you do anything with all of this or recommend doing anything with all this? either way, greatly appreciate it

just passing along to everyone to chart in case they so care to. Maybe someone can unearth something in Week 8 (hey, walters bets every Army UN, or Stanford OV etc). Right now it's more for research & gathering for me than anything else. I don't usually do much with the totals anyways.

Appreciate everything here Rex. Even if people aren't playing these picks (I don't) it is very useful to help explain line moves instead of wasting tons of time wondering if there is an injury or something else behind sudden moves.

good luck this weekend

the Texas move is on air, Ash back in the lineup. CRIS likes Texas, been running high all week knowing that and now jacking it back up again. No real $ on that at this time.

I agree with doggy. I rarely play any of these but this is very helpful info. Thanks Rex.

he was jacking around earlier with Troy State. Same guy who bet on the dog came back and bet the favorite twice. Mississippi State is the side.

Same deal with Akron total; they absolutely pounded the UNDER once it topped out; some of the same guys who bet OV earlier.

walters Central Michigan.

Now some more people bet on Troy State. Not sure what the hell is going on there. Good 2 way, if it falls 13-15 it's bad for shops...

Back