Week 4 RAS/service release/Walters steam in-game...

any total action before release today CRK? while they didn't release that UTSA/AZ under...it was one of the sharper totals and closed much lower

I think that them guys are probably done; nothing else happening. Will advise Doctor Bob later as I get them (if anyone else wants to put them in here, feel more than free, please).

:shake:

CKR, when you get a moment, can you explain to me this thread? Who is SAS? Are these touts providing picks to customers? Sharps putting in their plays?

347 OVER sorry, not 437

Check the thread from last week and the week before for a detailed explanation, i don't have time right now, it's a tout who charges a lot and wins in the long run if you get his originating numbers

347 OVER sorry, not 437

Check the thread from last week and the week before for a detailed explanation, i don't have time right now, it's a tout who charges a lot and wins in the long run if you get his originating numbers

must be a 2nd group being released. copied that other post from elsewhere.

hawaii over is interesting in the same respect as idaho. watched that one move a bit last nite too, and made notes.
kinda fun being a detective... ;)

keep your eye on them sneaky buggers yanks :cheers:

lol, will do. :shake:

again, i got no problem with anything being done...and totally respect RAS as a service. i just find the whole game very interesting, from the outside looking in, so like to follow what i can/what's possible.

maybe one of these nights i'll tail, pre-release. but knowing my luck, i'd pick the one being set up to go the other way.
(btw, didn't notice any of that last nite. what i saw were a couple of these plays moving in the direction of the eventual release.)

changing hats from RAS to DR Bob detective... :hello:

3 best bets + 2 strong opinions. don't know the plays, but these are the games involved...

N Texas/Georgia
Idaho/Wash St
Kent St/Penn St
WVU/Maryland
UNC/GT

there's this from earlier in the week...

RAS

Syracuse -13
Kansas -9
Memphis +7
Maryland -4

can't find anything regarding the other 4 (?) games/totals. (hawaii, ulm, miami-oh, & utsa that rex mentioned were on the move.)
don't doubt the plays/moves...just haven't been able to find anything posted yet. will keep looking though.

RAS CURRENT CFB SEASON RECORD

W/LUnitsWin %CLV*
SIDES:9-11-2.6045.00%+3.23
TOTALS:9-8+0.2052.94%+1.88
OVERALL:18-19-2.4048.65%+2.61

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

sorry, a "friend" of mine got plowed, lareux.

more moves.

362 getting slammed UNDER.

382 UNDER also. This is sharp money, not sure who exactly is behind it.

compiling all RAS picks for the week...

RAS

Syracuse -13
Kansas -9
Memphis +7
Maryland -4

Nevada 0 55
Baylor 0 74
UTEP 0 59
Cincy U 55.5
Iowa U 49.5
UNC O 59
Ball St 0 55.5
USC U 51.5
Idaho O 57.5

(edited, cuz Cincy U 55' & Miami U 55' are the same play...as were Utep 0 59 & UTSA O 59...as were Baylor 0 74 & UL Mon 0 74...as were Nevada 0 55 & Hawaii O 55. 9 totals...too many duplicates in the post i copied over.)

Last edited:
Bob an ras both release md an now it's back down to -4.5.......

fuck is up there? Public all over terps also

Back