Week 4 Plays

TroyStacks

18" Pythons
Nangland-6.5(-120) played this at work today when I got my ESPN alert on my phone that Rudi was out.Figured this line would move as a result we'll see I like it anyways despite recen t home dog trends on MNF. 42-14

Philly/NYG UNDER 48...23-17 Philly

Tampa Bay+3.5 dog has covered 8 of last 10 and TB is hot right now. 17-16 TB

SanDiego-11...Home team is 8-1 ATS and both teams playing like shit only thing is SD has talent. I think we see the Chargers of old comeout and play this day. 30-10

NewYorkJets -3... NYJ 11-5 ATS @ home v. Bills plus all those injuries home field gets it done IMO...27-16

Minnesota+1.5...Gb would seem to be the play HOWEVA! the dog is 16-1 L17 and favre sucks in domes. They gotta lose sometime and I like Minny off a loss returning home. 28-24

Bough outta Seatle....

Other leans opinions

Cle+4
Cle/Balt Under40
Car/TB Under40
Phi-2.5
Phi/NYG Under48
Sea/SF Under41
Hou-2.5
STL+13
Indy-9
AZ+6
Mia-4

Last edited:
If you think home field gets in done in the Jets game then you probably want to play Buffalo plus the points. There still in NY I guess;)

I like the Jets in this game as well not dissing the play, but i thought that buffalo played in buffalo at Ralph Wilson and the Jets and Giants play in NJ at Giants Stadium? Is there something i'm missing?

Troy I think what Slug is trying to say is that Buffalo is the home team and The Jets are the away team. Good luck on your plays though. I think San Diego creams K.C. this weekend too.

:cheers:

BOL Troy. I'm on the teaser as well, but the Jets are playing at Buffalo. I'm not sure if you were meaning to say that Buffalo's home field advantage is not that strong, or what. Either way, Buffalo does have a lot of injuries here. Do you still like Jets -3 if it is at Buffalo?

oh i get what u were saying now i saw wrong ny on the betting card giants woops, iwas like wtf is this guy talking about haha

yes being a bills fan it cusk but the fact is the defens eis in shamble due to injuries and not that losman was really good but that aspect will make it difficulty to pass . jets shoudl be able to t-off on the ball all day with 8 in the box

stacks are these your final nfl plays? Sorry about the rough week in ncaa. hang in there, youll bounce back.

ha ha, come on man. ur not a machine. gotta lose some weeks. bounce back.

Love the Vikings. Wondering what your take on the Lions game is? Thanks. :shake: :cheers:

Some great capping from you.

Back