Week 4 Plays & Analysis

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
Record: 9-1

Mississippi State +10
Yeah, that's right, I'm rolling with the Bulldogs. No, I'm not smoking crack. I like the 10 points in this game and I'll tell you why. Let's look at MSU first. They come in here 0-3, after losing to Tulane at home. They switched QB's in that game, and then they found an offense, scoring 22 4Q points coming up just short of the win. Connor is now in at QB, and the freshman Rutland is out. This should really up the potential of this offense, Connor is a good athlete and can play. MSU gets all sorts of guys back this week from injuries. Starting FB Davis and starting TE Butler will both be back in action this Saturday. On defense, Croom expects starting LB Hughes, and starting SS Bobo to both be back from injuries as well. We have a potential deep threat, transfer wideout Burks who had 127 yds receiving last week. And we have a sick return threat, as Derek Pegues returned 7 punts and kickoffs for nearly 200 yds. We have some encouraging signs from the offense, and we have a defense full of pride that was embarassed last week. And both sides are much healthier.

On the UAB side of things. First off, MSU was picked apart by a very capable QB last week. We all know that Ricard is a big guy, with a powerful arm, and he can flatout play. This is a different situation here. The UAB QB situation is not good. Revolvign QBs is a tough thing to pull off, even tougher when both of them are playing like shit. On the injury front, Corey White, the team's best runner, walked off the field on crutches in the Georgia game. This should take a bite out of an offense that sucks to begin with. Laying points without an offense is very difficult. This team was battered and bruised by Georgia and I think they're in rough shape. UAB is one of those teams that has no clue how to perform as a chalk. 0-6 ATS last 6 in that role. They were favored 4 times at home last season, and lost 3 of them SU. They were favored Week 2 vs. ECU, and were outgained and only mustered 17 pts. I do not like this team. They have a decent defense but the offense is in shambles. I'll take the SEC +10 vs. C-USA in a desperation spot, in a low-scoring game where points should be at a premium.

Open to discussion. May add more, but maybe not. I hate this card, I really do. GL to all you guys, as always.
clover.gif

Oh snap i am going against the great BDK

Do you wanna talk about how Miss St has lost to South Carolina who was lucky to escape against 1aa wofford. How they got blasted against Auburn. Tulane is 112 out of 117 in ppg on defense so Im not impressed with Miss St at all. I was at the UAB game and no i wasnt impressed with their offense, but i will gladly give Miss St 8 to 10 points in their first road game of the year.
Im not overly impressed with the 128 yards considering the majority of it was on 1 play.
Good luck

That being said if it gets to +11 i will take both sides I have UAB -8 (-116) and get out of this POS game.

Good health to you ABCS... Maybe it lands on 9 and we both win :smiley_acbe:

Good homework on this one bro. I was wondering how MSU exploded for 22 in fourth quarter last week. I will take your thoughts under advisement and may add later in week..especially if I can get an even better line.

Stay hot bro

1 down 1 to go...

Hope everyone is having a profitable Saturday!

Back