*** Week 4 NFL Plays ***

IceMan24

Pretty much a regular
Overall (12-14-0) -4.80 Units
ATS (7-10-0) -7.30 Units
OU (5-4-0) +2.50 Units
------------------------------------

Good start last Sunday tough stretch but still won over all. After that 1st week 2 straight weeks of making money. Here are my plays and thoughts on the games today.

Chicago Bears +2

Green Bay doesn't do much for me. They have not shown anything offensively and I am beginning to think Lacy is the next Richardson. I'll take the Bears at home getting the points. A little nervous about Marshall but I think he'll play and get in the endzone.
Green Bay 20 Chicago 24

Bills @ Texans UNDER 43Both defense are better than the respective offenses. Both teams like to run the ball. This goes under.
Buffalo 13 Houston 17

Lions @ Jets UNDER 44.5Lions on the road is a whole different animal. I don't see any team getting in the mid 20's here. Both defenses are stout against the run and do not see points being scored here.
Detroit 20 Jets 16

Tampa Bay Buccaneers +7.5

This line is a little high. People will point out to last week and that is it. Pittsburgh struggles against the run and Tampa actually has a good attack now that Martin is back. Hard for me to believe Pitt should be over a TD favorite in the game. It'll come down to the wire.
Tampa Bay 23 Pittsburgh 27

Philadelphia Eagles +4.5San Fran is in a bad spot. Coach doesn't want to be there, players don't want to play for him and they have the Eagles coming to town. Eagles win straight up so take the points.
Philadelphia 31 San Francisco 27

Atlanta Falcons -3.5

Square play. Don't get the line but I am biting. Everyone knows why.
Atlanta 31 Minnesota 17

Dallas Cowboys +3I'll take the points here. I see Dallas running all over the Saints and controlling much of this game. Saints will get theirs but I'll take Dallas who will run all over them and get the W at home vs the Saints!
New Orleans 27 Dallas 28

Enjoy your Sunday and good luck in your wagers and fantasy football!

Good luck Ice....have Falcons also and capped it at 30-17, hope we are correct

Back