Ohio +10.5

3:30
Rutgers -3.5 (120)

Va Tech + 1

4:00
Utah -6.5 (120)

BOL ALL

Last edited:
I just do not know if they have it in them RJ...Troy is prbably the D1 school that I know the least about. That line is very low! But at 20.5 it seems as if they are begging for OSU money. I think we might find out that the Beanie injury is worse than it was thought to be. I do not see him sitting out USC and then playing the very next week. Honestly I would need a lot more information on Troy before I could bet the Bucks.

It seems that this would be a tough spot for the Buckeyes to get up for. They have gotten beat bad in their L3 big time non conference games. All of these guys came back to beat USC and get back into the national title game. This week will be a rough one for Ohio State, IMO. All of these players will be thinking about the millions that they could have had and instead they came back for what? To get crushed/humiliated on national TV, AGAIN. To fall apart and make dumb penalties? AGAIN? With this being a non conference game that really does not mean shit- OSU may just sleep walk through it.

With all of this being said, I do not know if Troy can score on OSU? I will have more thoughts on this when I hear Beanie's status and when I hear about the team's morale...

Thanks fellas...0-2 start to the week..WVU missed so many opportunities..

be back later with tonight's later

gl yessir..trying to go to those fights tomorrow?? if not booze fest either way

Back