Week 4 ML Dogs

I like UK too, but I can't ML them either.

Truth be told I haven't ML'd anyone this year so part of it is me just having a hard time finding confidence to go out on that limb this season.

Kevin Steele DC and Auburns D players in the front 7 worry me. I know who they lost, but I also know they still have some strong dudes. If they can play well vs the run, what can UK do? Will Wilson still feel comfortable to use his legs after the injury last year? I hope he does because I think UK will need him too. I just fear that UK doesn't possess enough of a threat in the passing game to keep Auburn D honest.

But this UK squad is definitely solid, better than solid.

What keeps me liking UK with the points atleast is that I am not scared or sold on the Auburn O either.

Definitely looks like a fight and points will be valuable....jeez though, line below 7 now.

Long shot dog on Kansas anyone?

Man Baylor loses 8 of their 9 best players on D just going by post season all conference recognition. That is quite a list of dudes to be replacing at a school like Baylor who is off their best ever year basically year on D (lowest ppg allowed since 1995). Wish KU wasn't so god awful. An atleast average O should be able to find some holes for success vs a rebuilt D transitioning into new formation and system.

I probably like Duke best this week. Short odds, but looks like a good shot at winning.

Duke does not have explosive offensive potential unless they break a run or a short pass that goes for chunks. They just can't stretch the field, but are pretty good at the intermediate areas. So they are a capable O, when they aren't turning it over (like they did often last week).

I think facing ND and then BC is been some pretty tough teams at the LOS. Should help prepare Duke having played them, UVA should be the weakest LOS team they will be facing up to this point.

Not sure what UVA O will be. I hear people lauding their OL, which might've been good last year by UVA standards, but still pretty average group. They look down at QB, down at RB and down at WR. In their first game vs Duke playing game 3, as long as Duke isn't too bruised up or sore already, Devils should be ready for them.

UVA D has some good players. UVA and Duke both have the look of good under teams.

Not sure why, but the biggest hurdle is just recent history. UVA has won 5 straight and 3 of the last 3 have been DD UVA wins. Does Mendenhall have Cutcliff's number?

It's hard to envision Texas Tech winning, but if there were to be some turnovers...I think TT O and D should be able to keep it close enough that if Texas isn't sharp then the Raiders could be there in the 4th. A game vs A game, Texas wins no doubt about it. Hard to bet on a Texas B game while assuming TT will have their A game because Raiders might be a little off too.

TT O should be ok here. It all comes down to their D and how or if they can limit Ehlinger. If they find a way to do that, they'll be in it late.

TCU +130 for me today. Wrong team favored here IMO and the availability of Duggan is icing on the cake

Just remember this for the future that Oklahoma pretty much every year loses outright as a big favorite. K State has now done it two years in a row.

1st Qtr not offered yet but I went ahead and played these....let's roll!!

3, 4, & 5-teamer RRs:

Syracuse +250
Kentucky +245
Army +415
UTEP +295
Mississippi State +415 for 1st Half
Risking $16.00 (16 parlays at $1.00) To Win $3,532.60

Syracuse +250
Mississippi State +550
Kentucky +245
Army +415
UTEP +295
Risking $16.00 (16 parlays at $1.00) To Win $4,332.56

BOLTA!!
Adding:

3, 4, & 5-teamer RR:

Syracuse +245
Kentucky +230
Army +415
UTEP +295
Mississippi State +275 for 1st Quarter
Risking $16.00 (16 parlays at $1.00) To Win $2,577.75

Can't wait for Saturday!!

:watchingsports:
Hit 3 out of 5 in each of these yesterday....total risked this weekend was $64 (including the loss from #33) but it returned $214 so it was positive. Not the banner day I'm looking for but I'll live to fight another day!

OK, I'm getting in the pool today. These might not be the final prices, but posting now so I don't have to later:

Duke 50 to win 82
Kansas 10 to win 58
Troy 10 to win 45

Damn...just 95 points from going 3-0. That sucked.

Back