Week 4 ML Dogs

My gambling for the day....:badass:

#1 & #2 are based on the trends I posted in #15.

1) 2 & 3-team round-robin parlays with the following teams and MLs:

North Carolina PK -110 1st Half
Kentucky +105 1st Half
Ohio +110 1st Half

Risking $25.00 (4 parlays at $6.25) To Win $102.80

2) 2 & 3-team round-robin parlays with the following teams and MLs:

North Carolina +100 FG
Kentucky +113 FG
Ohio +115 FG

Risking $25.00 (4 parlays at $6.25) To Win $114.37

3) Followed my gut on this one: :toilet2:

2, 3, & 4-team round-robin parlays with the following teams and MLs:

Appy St. +185 FG
La. Tech +245 1st Half
Colorado +285 1st Half

Syracuse +775 1st Half

Risking $11.00 (11 parlays at $1.00) To Win $779.25

4) Crazy-azz long-shot...as if the previous 3 were sane?? :crazy:

Purdue +305 FG
Toledo +415 FG
Colorado +365 FG

Syracuse +1075 FG

Risking $11.00 (11 parlays at $1.00) To Win $2199.71

GLTA!!

:tiphat:

No solid info on these, just some hunches, will post back when I lock them in:

Texas Tech - acknowledge superior DL for Houston, but if TT works their short passing game as they often do it may negate some of the pass rush. I'm thinking TT can move it and then not sure about Houston O trading scores, although TT D will instill no confidence. Guess I feel they should've been better at Arz, but was their first game. Vs Rice they only really tried for the 1st half. Feels like a toss up game to me and at 2:1 odds I'll take a shot on TT. Kingsbury faces team he was OC for several years ago. Not a big deal, but when facing an old team it might mean just a little more...in game management still new to Applewhite.

Cincinnati - Like just about everyone else these days who face an option team, they spent practice and film work throughout in fall camp for them, so while that is good to know that is pretty standard. I like the Cincy O. While Mia, Oh inexplicably gave that game away last week, Cincy was probably the better team throughout and blew several big plays and scoring opportunities. Small angle, Cin's OC was at ND previously and faced Navy D every year, the Navy D is more aggressive this year, but like that he prepped for the old Navy D and should be able to see on film how and where they are different now to properly gameplan them. Cincy may be undervalued still based on last year's quitting team. Fickell had them competitive in Ann Arbor and wind in the sails after the comeback win vs rival last week. Doubt a chance for let down with this being the conference opener.

Akron - I was on Troy in week 1 and against them in week 3. Something seems off about them this year. This was supposed to be the year everything came together and they maximized all their potential and goals. But I'm not seeing what I expected. They still have all that potential to be great, but they are off so far. Akron has ability...ran into the PSU buzz saw week 1 and last week Zips were in the game at half and early 3rd vs ISU before a mistake or two unraveled on them. Could happen again, Zips certainly not immune to making game costing mistakes. Would like to see some more playmaking ability out of them, but if they play to their potential and Troy still underachieves this game could be a big upset.

My gambling for the day....:badass:

#1 & #2 are based on the trends I posted in #15.

1) 2 & 3-team round-robin parlays with the following teams and MLs:

North Carolina PK -110 1st Half
Kentucky +105 1st Half
Ohio +110 1st Half

Risking $25.00 (4 parlays at $6.25) To Win $102.80

2) 2 & 3-team round-robin parlays with the following teams and MLs:

North Carolina +100 FG
Kentucky +113 FG
Ohio +115 FG

Risking $25.00 (4 parlays at $6.25) To Win $114.37

3) Followed my gut on this one: :toilet2:

Appy St. +185 FG
La. Tech +245 1st Half
Colorado +285 1st Half

Syracuse +775 1st Half

Risking $11.00 (11 parlays at $1.00) To Win $779.25

4) Crazy-azz long-shot...as if the previous 3 were sane?? :crazy:

Purdue +305 FG
Toledo +415 FG
Colorado +365 FG

Syracuse +1075 FG

Risking $11.00 (11 parlays at $1.00) To Win $2199.71

GLTA!!

:tiphat:
Thanks for adding to the thread JRock! I appreciate it:shake:

Pick 6 with 23 seconds left by Ohio gets me on the board with my first win of the day!! Hope this kinda luck continues!!

:bluehead::badass::bballspin::moneytoss:

I couldn't help thinking about dilaudi8 while watching the NC St. / FSU game...if I learned anything from him the past few years is he always looked for the dog with a good defense vs. a team with a young QB. But I missed out on this one because I really don't have much time to research. We ought to start a thread dedicated to that guy because last I heard from him he was battling some poor health. The thread would focus on finding matchups such as this. Thoughts??

Pick 6 with 23 seconds left by Ohio gets me on the board with my first win of the day!! Hope this kinda luck continues!!

Awesome! You see it live on espn3 or watch on a gametracker something?

A couple of us had identified NCSt as a potential, but me personally I thought FSU should still win that game. Figured all the time off would actually help Blackmon and figured the Nole D would take it upon themselves knowing they would be asked to possibly win the game. That coupled with NCSt's history of not delivering in big games, they kind of under performed vs Marshall and Furman I thought. But Pack rose to the occasion. Everyone's minds think about things different. Where has D8 been at anyway, maybe he could've sold us all on it!

Awesome! You see it live on espn3 or watch on a gametracker something?

A couple of us had identified NCSt as a potential, but me personally I thought FSU should still win that game. Figured all the time off would actually help Blackmon and figured the Nole D would take it upon themselves knowing they would be asked to possibly win the game. That coupled with NCSt's history of not delivering in big games, they kind of under performed vs Marshall and Furman I thought. But Pack rose to the occasion. Everyone's minds think about things different. Where has D8 been at anyway, maybe he could've sold us all on it!
I heard from him last week said he's been real sick and his mother has been in a bad way as well. Read the play-by-play on NCAA.com about the pic 6...I had turned it off thinking it was a loss then saw the score ans said Wut?? So I went back and checked.

TTech 50 to win 111
App St 50 to win 98
Cincy 50 to win 170
Akron 10 to win 66

A wash Friday's UVA ML does keep it in the positive.

Man, I tell you what, I watched all that WF-App St game. App St missed 2 FGs and xpt and lost by 1. Would be game winner was blocked with a few seconds left. They missed the other FG right before half after a nice 2m drive. WF D played great 4th qrt though.

Akron...holy shit, what a terrible game to watch. That was just bad football. But Zips had the lead with under 5m left, Silvers led Troy down for game winning TD when they only needed a FG to win. Zips got the ball back with about a minute left, but they are Akron so ofcourse they didn't do squat after that.

Nice ATS hits on those, but my Cincy line was 10 so that pushed. Felt like I shoulda covered that one, but their D wasn't nearly good enough to reasonably have a chance at a SU win.

A wash Friday's UVA ML does keep it in the positive.

Man, I tell you what, I watched all that WF-App St game. App St missed 2 FGs and xpt and lost by 1. Would be game winner was blocked with a few seconds left. They missed the other FG right before half after a nice 2m drive. WF D played great 4th qrt though.

Akron...holy shit, what a terrible game to watch. That was just bad football. But Zips had the lead with under 5m left, Silvers led Troy down for game winning TD when they only needed a FG to win. Zips got the ball back with about a minute left, but they are Akron so ofcourse they didn't do squat after that.

Nice ATS hits on those, but my Cincy line was 10 so that pushed. Felt like I shoulda covered that one, but their D wasn't nearly good enough to reasonably have a chance at a SU win.

Horrible, had App St ML to win a $4 >> $2440 parlay. Still up a little so after losing first week 3 winning weeks but so close to big $$ past two weeks
Lets keep sharing the info and we will all be better as lots of points winneres and ML dog winners again this week

need the full story on that picture s-k
we have an outdoor deck facing west with two 40" and a 55" with wife asking for two more lol

True, almost had a pick when that drive started.

Had zero confidence Zips would stop them though. I was also however very surprised the actually got the lead in the 4th. Thought Akron looked awful for most of the game, but good news is Troy didn't look too much better. Remember atleast two passes Woodson short hopped the ball to open receivers. But lots of his throws required acrobatic catches. Nothing was easy for Akron, things came easier for Troy. The penalties and ineptitude on 3rd down by Troy certainly helped. Troy is a mess this year.

CHSGTMD I'll send you a pm.

21 years ago I had two 27" tube TVs side-by-side. Got to start somewhere. Just keep adding them!

Back