Week 4 Line Predictions (Merged W/ Stacks') AND OPENING LINES FROM PINNY/CRIS

abcs--thelegend said:
how is south carolina 31 pt favorites they almost lost to wofford

that will be a dog/over big play... total is 40... Florida Atlantic gets 5 points you're guaranteed one or the other...

I like wake + the points.. just sitting back right now

I kind of like Arkansas too..

Talking to both Purple&Gold (P&G) and Razor online... arky looks like a play from their standpoints if i'm following them right... even typing the southern drawl is messing me up :)

Texas -21. Waited too long but think Texas still covers at home in their last "real" game before OU.

rjurewitz said:
Texas -21. Waited too long but think Texas still covers at home in their last "real" game before OU.

alright i'm off of it then, could of had texas at -19.5... maybe a first half play... need to check with horn and ppa before i make a texas play.

Fondybadger said:
West Virginia -19 against East Carolina?

How are the buttpirates this year?
Getting better
Check the score from last year when these 2 played
They have a nice passin offense

Fondybadger said:
alright i'm off of it then, could of had texas at -19.5... maybe a first half play... need to check with horn and ppa before i make a texas play.

Fondy--Definitely would check with Horn as the source. I may buy off of it later.

Just think that the Rice game, while being a blowout, was not satisfying to the coaching staff. The team still looked rough and committed a team record number of penalties (mostly on the offensive line with holding and false start calls).

My fear with Iowa State is the secondary, who will be challenged. See a game similar to Texas-Mizzou last year just before OU.

Guys Im a K-State grad, I have seen all 3 outings this year...if you can get Louisville under 10, pound away!!

Might take buff +42.5
Auburn plays at USC the next week on thursday night so it will be a short week

abcs--thelegend said:
Might take buff +42.5
Auburn plays at USC the next week on thursday night so it will be a short week

Yeah, I'm off Auburn and may be off LSU. Lines are just too high.

Any ideas on Clemson giving 16 to UNC? I already got Clemson at 16 setting a line at -19 myself. line is juicing the other way.

I'm impressed by Clemson this year and Proctor's play but think that Clemson coming off FSU and BC may have a let down as a DD home fav. Then again, this is only Clemson's 2nd home game.

Off G Tech on Thursday and still considering a play on Nevada if it goes back to 7. How is the NW secondary? Don't think they score much on a short week in Reno so it will be up to the defense to get the cover.

rjurewitz said:
Anyone like Wake +145 ML?
i like the points more.. its been goin up which i dont understand. I see another road win for wake :cheers:

Texas line is right on. If it continues to get higher I will take ISU.

Best 3 plays on the board for me were:

USC -15.5 (Top play on the board)

Louisville -9

WVU -19

just going to play it 1 h reminds me of louisville/kentucky 1h line a few weeks ago wil hammer it at -13.5 which is what i am predicting

I have layed a 2 UNIT bet on Louisville at -13. Only bet I have made so far. If Louisville has anyone that can pass the ball and play a little bit of defense, they will rip K-State apart. I believe they will.

Here's the other games I will be looking at through the week:

Navy -5.5
Wisconsin +14.5
Buffalo +42.5
Texas -21
East Carolina +20
Colorado +27.5
South Florida +4.5
Tulane +35
Middle Tenn St +29

Back