Week 4: I gotta wedding and OSU plays UNLV so fuck it

Marsski

MAC Marvel
YTD: 20-10, +8.52

Just took em off the bat, no analysis.

Not sure Toledo who is the best team in the MAC should be getting 14 from too many teams in D1. Certainly not the shaky-ass Canes.

Toledo +14 to win 1 unit

Ohio U @ EMU catching points? Sign me up, please. I think Ohio U. is winning the East so this is an easy call. EMU beat them LY, I look for revenge here.

Ohio U. +2 to win 1 unit

Week 4 card:
Friday
Utah -3 to win 1 unit (-117)

Saturday
Toledo Rockets +14 to win 1 unit
Rockets ML +405 half unit to win 2.025

Ohio U. +2 to win 1 unit (-105)
Cincinnati +11.5 to win 1 unit

Gators -2.5 to win 1 unit (-115)
Houston -6 to win 1 unit
ML parlay: TSUN/Ok State/Washington to win 1.5 units (-107)
Ok State Over 40 TT to win 1 unit (-115)

Stanford -6.5 to win 1.5 units

Sunday game
ECU/U Conn Over 61 to win 1 unit
U Conn TT over 34.5 to win 1 unit (-115)

Last edited:
I don't follow this league very closely, but I do know the Gators got D. Giving less than a FG to Ky Jelly? Yes, please.

Florida -2.5 to win 1 unit

By the way, fuck you Western for screwing me over last week by a half point. You didn't even try to punch it in to cover the TT. Still, can't complain too much.

I was totally disheartened when Purdue spanked OU, but starting to think maybe it's just Purdue is decent after they decimated Mizzou. My Bobcats rolled over KU like it wasn't shit, and both QBs looked good while I was watching.

ADD: Houston -6 to win 1 unit

Major step up in class defensively for Red Raiders to face Ed Oliver and Co. One team has a defense, the other doesn't.

Man, who in their right mind gets married on a football Saturday in the fall?

Man, who in their right mind gets married on a football Saturday in the fall?

LOL. I know. I blame the groom who I don't know. My friend hit me with, "its only the UNLV game" so at least the schedule was consulted. It should be fun though.

Yeah I'd just protest the wedding and say fuck it, my buddy did it to his cousin that chose to get married on labor day weekend a few years ago...a holiday weekend at that. gtfo...60% don't last anymore anyway

For better or worse I don't know, but for over 20 years now college football in the fall has been the center of my life.

My wife and I got married on a Friday afternoon at a judge's office, met some friends and family for dinner after, and was home in time to watch New Mexico and Washington State that night!

Yeah, I love my fall Saturdays but sometimes you have to miss a occasional OSU/UNLV tilt for your friends. I'm old now so I don't get invited to that many anymore.

I bit on the Rockets ML @ +405 for half unit. I think they have a puncher's chance at pulling the upset.

ADD: Rockets ML for half unit

For better or worse I don't know, but for over 20 years now college football in the fall has been the center of my life.

My wife and I got married on a Friday afternoon at a judge's office, met some friends and family for dinner after, and was home in time to watch New Mexico and Washington State that night!

To be fair, Mountain West football can be very romantic.

Reactions: KJ
E Carolina defense has given up 34 to James Madison, 56 to WVU and 64 to Va Tech. UConn has given up 20 to Holy Cross, 38 to Virginia.

Hard to see this game staying under unless the offenses just flail.

ADD: ECU/U Conn Over 61 to win 1 unit

Kind of warming up to Fickell's bunch in the Queen City.
Ok, so maybe they luck boxed to beat Miami but when you stay in a game and fight sometimes you catch breaks.
Now, they get back their top RB Boone to face Navy who won't be able to exploit the Bearcats big defensive weakness in the secondary. The Bearcats were only 24/43 passing vs Miami but they had six drops so definitely a chance to get better.
Fickell was D coordinator for the Bucks when they faced Navy in 09 and 14 with mixed results.
I think this game is a pretty even match-up so I'l grab the points.

Cincinnati +11.5 to win 1 unit

ADD:

Another half unit on ML parlay: TSUN/Ok State/Washington (-112)....combined ML for both parlays is now about -107

Looking to add something this AM....contenders are Irish -3, Rockets TT, Ok State TT, Stanford -7 or sit tight

I'm in on Toledo +13'

Hope the reception atleast has some TVs

Sorry KJ, wife is involved so no bailing.

Let's go Rockets. I almost added Toledo over 24 but I got enough invested....

ADD:

Ok State TT over 40 to win 1 unit (-115)

That's bullshit and likely why I've never had a wife

It's why many people are better than me, I'm a selfish prick

But ya know

Back