Week 4 Handicapping Contest (Private)

Thanks guys

UL Bones... was v hard this week :shake:

Kinda cool galty & braves going to MNF

wd Egg,alex and dog still going with NO no show looks like could be going to tomorrow also

Thanks, I just sucked a little less..

Did we ever make a final decision on payouts?

That being said, as the guy who is "running" this contest I'd think it's best we not change anything for the first run and we adapt and react with the second go (I know some were asking if we were running it again). I'd say it's been pretty successful so far, so I say we stick to our guns and make changes for the second contest.

that's what I wrote in the other thread...I think we should show consistency and not change the rules on the fly if that makes sense.. I had originally suggested 4 and I don't remember how/why it got changed to 3. At this point, it might be easier to vote for 4 payouts since there are 4 people remaining...As mentioned before, change it for the second contest and not for this one

Congrats to everyone who moved on!

sorry gsro, what? Seems like you are saying keep it then saying we should vote .

Really no issues whatsoever hammering out the payouts now,

sorry gsro, what? Seems like you are saying keep it then saying we should vote .

Really no issues whatsoever hammering out the payouts now,

My point was, before everything started I had suggested top 4 but there it was changed to 3 for whatever reason and then the contest started. I'm saying for the consistency of running things we should stick to what was set out from the get go.

Okay, sc doggy and i were in the pay 3 camp and the other two wanted 4 so you"d have to be the tiebreaker anyways.

Thanks again for running it

Okay, sc doggy and i were in the pay 3 camp and the other two wanted 4 so you"d have to be the tiebreaker anyways.

Thanks again for running it
haha no worries, wasn't insinuating people would want 4 now that it was down to 4 people either...I just think we should keep to what we had all said we would do prior to the start. If we feel it's better to have 4 payouts for the next one we can make that change :shake:

if you wanna start the week 5 one I'll sticky it. Alex will put the lines in when he throws them in the other contest..

Congrats to Final Four...it was fun and thank you for those who put this together:shake:

Back