Week 4 Grind

Inspekdah

My man, Michael Jordan!
Week 4 Grind... The Card inside.

POSTED RECORD

20-8-1 (+11.95 UNITS) :wacka wacka:

I agree that this card is more difficult and things will get tougher from here on out. Had a great 9-2 last week so really can't complain at all. 50 yarder made by Tenny and 2 shanks by Florida in the field goal game had things swinging 3-9 points IMO and could have went 9-1. Well LSU could have been rewarded the interference call and I would have lost if they got it in after that. That's foozball.

Saw these Sunday night... didn't research... kind of needed a week off so I just rock and fired. Was glad to see alot of others riding the UL and WVU Big Easy train with me... also the Temple fade... and the Nevada home play vs. a weak B10 team. Pretty simple logic behind all plays.

Nevada -7 -120 1 UNIT **WINNER**
Louisville -12.5 1 UNIT **WINNER**
West. Michigan -27.5 1/2 UNIT **WINNER**
WVU -20 1/2 UNIT **LOSS**
WVU -11 1H 1/4 UNIT **LOSS**
MICHIGAN -13.5 1/2 UNIT *WINNER**
VT -27.5 1/2 UNIT **LOSS**

ADDING

CAL -7 -130 TO WIN 1 UNIT **W**
UTEP -9.5 1/2 UNIT **L**
WAZZOU -9 1/2 UNIT **W**

2H PLAY

BYU -10 -105 1/2 UNIT **W**

GL foooes

Last edited:
I will put a write-up together for the Nevada game tonight since I just treated myself to a decked out lap top and finally have high speed back in the house. Outside of that I don't think much needs to be said elsewhere.

:smiley_acbe:

Added Michigan -13.5 and VT -27.5.

1/2 UNIT PLAYS

Lucky as shit with Nevada last night... but I'll take it.

I like the weather in Michigan right now for Big Blue... Carr has these guys not thinking let down... and this is a B10 game. Revenge on their minds... I think they wear them down and pull away.

Let's get Louisville today, Inspekdah!! I'll be watching the game. Good luck on your other plays as well . . . . . . . . . . except WVU.
sgrin.gif
beer.gif

:bow: :bow: Thanks Hunt, pags, Sooner & BAR... really appreciate it. I think I went like 6-3 or 6-4 depending how many times you count a loss on one game (WVU).

I bet N.D last night (non-posted push)... and feel like the luckiest fuck in the world. Unexplainable what happened there. Hit an easy 2nd half -3 for ND though.

Thanks for Wazzou and Houston picks, wouldn't have been on them if I didn't see the discussion going on about it. Also hit Hawaii late so did better than what's posted above.

Now I'll give some back because it's Sunday.:spank:

Overall I'm riding high.

:cheers:

Back