Week 4 Discussion

How bout those Cheifs !!!!!! ML ...and while Minny lost I cant complain they made mistakes and gave Tenny great field poistion and played uphill all game. Titans were simply better today as Vikes could never make that 1 crucial play . Only wonder if Longwell hit that 48yder before half what would of happened ....good win by Tenny becoming the previous versions of Jax Jags IMO........

SD , STL and Dallas 1st H plus unders @ SD and @ DALL (1st H )....

GL ...be back to figure out that late game:cheers:

Nut tough game for the Vikes. The TO screwed them no doubt. They lacked any kind of pass rush as well.

SNF :

This game has me perplexed . You look at the matchup and see the injury list and Philly key Brian Westbrook is OUT . Bears lost a tough game last week which they should have won blowing a 10 pt lead with about 6 minutes to go.......So my intial lean was Bears +3.5 and Under ......However nothing about how this line has made sense ....NOTHING......

So looking at 1st H Over 20 and Eagles -3 or -2.5 -130....

Also 1st Q over and there will be a score in teh 1st 7 minutes Props ......

Take it FWIW......just odd ....:cheers:

SNF :

This game has me perplexed . You look at the matchup and see the injury list and Philly key Brian Westbrook is OUT . Bears lost a tough game last week which they should have won blowing a 10 pt lead with about 6 minutes to go.......So my intial lean was Bears +3.5 and Under ......However nothing about how this line has made sense ....NOTHING......

So looking at 1st H Over 20 and Eagles -3 or -2.5 -130....

Also 1st Q over and there will be a score in teh 1st 7 minutes Props ......

Take it FWIW......just odd ....:cheers:

Damn even I impress myself some days.....:tiphat:

I dont think I have EVER been so disgusted at myself for overthinking the Bears . How anyone wanted to bet the Eagles here I have no idea . Typical me . Looks so easy to me so I find a way to talk myself off it ....piss away all my over profits on the damn 1st H philly play ....and then puss out on the 2nd H under...........

Aggravating ....Eagles stink and the Steelers stink it was evident in that game last weekend....

No way I trust either of these offenses . Pitt has no offense , a banged up QB and the starting RB is out . Balt has a QB who never knows the correct shirt to throw to .....unless something changes more then happy to sit that one out . Not to mention Pitt has lost a few key defensive players past few weeks.......

In a shitty mood anyway . Killed this card and CFB and simply dont feel like I made enough because of sloppiness .....this Bears game is gonna eat at me for awhile and I knew it was shit money coming on on Philly but I just couldnt think of 1 reason to bet Philly here and once I saw the total move I knew the over was the play and well made me think that Philly was the play as well ....I hate to LOSE....really HATE to....

a lot of me wants to take a Balt TT Under, but scared of defensive scores. Maybe a flacco prop under?

I havent even seen Flacco live that I recall . However he killed a few drives vs CLE . It is a good spot for Pitt since Balt hasnt traveled yet . Pitt's offense has just been that terrible IMO . They didnt even do shit vs the Texans had a crummy 300yds of offense . Pitts defense should be tough at home on MNF ....Pitts offense never does well even athome vs BALT ...that was a bogus 38 they hung last year on them all due to McNair and bad weather if I recall correctly. Just knew I had the Steel Curtain that game......

Hopefully everyone thinks tonight's game going over leaves that as a possibility in this matchup .....

Would love to know if anyone has RESEARCH on teams who start there season at home for 2 weeks how do they do when they first travel.

:cheers:

Just wanted to add for some food for thought for future TB plays. They gave up 21 points but one of the scores was a pick 6 and the other was setup by Griese int. TB defense looked about as good as I have seen a defense in a long time. They didn't look old and were so fast on defense. Something to think about in their future games at home. On the road it's a different story.

Briefly, does anyone have a confident opinion on tonight's game? I can't figure this one out.

Here was my approach ..

Balt +1/2 1st Quarter
Balt +1/2 2nd Q
Balt 1st H +3.5
Under 35.5 -120 Balt game ......

Come home and look on my computer and in my haste to get to my basketball games didnt realize when I hit submit on those plays and type in my password to accept the screen came up line change. So because I didnt accept the line change my plays didnt get in . So I lost 3 1st Half winners !!!! For a lousy $5 bump on the 1st Q line which was high way robbery to begin with as you could get it for -110 at must books and they switched it from -130 to -135 .....so rushing to my game and more then a hour before kick I still managed to get fucked . My life is the chaos theory ........

So instead of being 3-0 up +3.5 units absolutely Zilch ! Made worse cause I played the 2nd H under which I probably would have middled being 3-0 ..

So disgusted again its like a grand fucking conspiracy .....all made worse by the fact I was supposed to be home by 8:15 and wound up having an unscheduled DH in hoops and didnt get home till 9:30........

Sorry I needed to vent that because I am so fucking pissed at the moment . Not to mention it took all busted plays for Pitt to get any points in the 2nd H.....

and Pitts offense still sucks ...lucky that the 1st ball barely got in maybe even partially deflected and Ravens didnt tackle well and tip my hat to Big Ben on the other play taking the big hit but if thats all you can do all game ....

Back