Week 4 Discussion Thread

way too small/short of sample size to even consider those numbers IMO.

Indy#1 lost to jags, wins against Minny and Jets....
a total of 1-8 teams

The numbers are normalized I believe, as good as any numbers imo

This is the reality of how they have played to date

No anecdotes or worthless stats either just dvoa

What is the right sample size? 8?

But I hear ya

Gl today wizard

I think colts d being really good is real. I’m skeptical of the offense Especially if teams commit to taking the run game away. Bears run d has not been good but gotta figure it can be. Why not make rivers beat you which prob means a few terrible turnovers?

I just think that dvoa shows that ones perceptions can be adjusted. AZ is playing better d than o

Their offense is terribly inefficient

But, but kyler

NFL befuddles me as much as anything but I like Browns and fading 16th ranked Tampa o verse a team that's only chance to win is to keep it low

NFL befuddles me as much as anything but I like Browns and fading 16th ranked Tampa o verse a team that's only chance to win is to keep it low

Last 2 years I’ve given up trying to fool myself about being good at nfl!! Lol. I’ve had some big years but it been awhile. Lot of fairly even years where I do bad one half the season then pretty decent the other. Few terrible seasons. What’s the freaking point when I have really become money with ncaa since I stopped working saturdays and focusing on it few years ago!! So I take 50-100 bucks and make some nfl parlays for fun, I’m not trying to give any more my ncaa winnings back than that!!

Last 2 years I’ve given up trying to fool myself about being good at nfl!! Lol. I’ve had some big years but it been awhile. Lot of fairly even years where I do bad one half the season then pretty decent the other. Few terrible seasons. What’s the freaking point when I have really become money with ncaa since I stopped working saturdays and focusing on it few years ago!! So I take 50-100 bucks and make some nfl parlays for fun, I’m not trying to give any more my ncaa winnings back than that!!

I agree with you 100%. Play to our strengths. Most of us have a sweet spot. NFL ain't ez. Have a day bank.

I like Browns. They might should win but I wont kid myself that the game will land on 4 or better. I'm going to wait to see if dallas gets up to jump on browns

I like Browns. They might should win but I wont kid myself that the game will land on 4 or better. I'm going to wait to see if dallas gets up to jump on browns

few my square ass buddies both told me dallas was a lock this morning, so naturally browns do seem like a decent one to me. They love the saints too, I couldn’t bring myself to bet lions tho.

For some pre-game entertainment.........Me and a buddy split a "package" to support a local radio guy and the promo is that they will go at least 5-1 over six games this weekend (3 college, 3 pro) or you get teh entire rest of the season free......the went 2-1 yesterday and just sent me today's plays, which included the Bucs and Cardinals moneylines......LOL.....fukkin A

For some pre-game entertainment.........Me and a buddy split a "package" to support a local radio guy and the promo is that they will go at least 5-1 over six games this weekend (3 college, 3 pro) or you get teh entire rest of the season free......the went 2-1 yesterday and just sent me today's plays, which included the Bucs and Cardinals moneylines......LOL.....fukkin A

guess that one way to try and ensure keeping your money, taking fav mls. Lol. Woulda been really funny had they said ravens and rams ml! Can’t figure out if someone thought it was a good idea to pay -160 or whatever the cardinals are why the 3 points would scare them? Who wants to be laying that juice in a game that is decided by 3 or less???

out of curiosity what were the 3 plays yesterday?

guess that one way to try and ensure keeping your money, taking fav mls. Lol. Woulda been really funny had they said ravens and rams ml! Can’t figure out if someone thought it was a good idea to pay -160 or whatever the cardinals are why the 3 points would scare them? Who wants to be laying that juice in a game that is decided by 3 or less???

out of curiosity what were the 3 plays yesterday?
I liked all games yesterday, but only playing Dolphins today (which I have been on all week already)......Full slate -- WVU/Baylor Under, Kansas State, UCF, Dolphins, Bucs ML and Cardinals ML

I liked all games yesterday, but only playing Dolphins today (which I have been on all week already)......Full slate -- WVU/Baylor Under, Kansas State, UCF, Dolphins, Bucs ML and Cardinals ML

the wvu under was a great play even tho scared us with the bs ot!!! Didn’t like the other 2 one way or the other. I like dolphins too. Not into ever laying juice on fav mls tho. Gl today.

Back