13-Illinois, 21
14-Rutgers, 9

Here's stat I heard on VSIN; which was brought up by Pat Forde:

During the regular season Penn St. has played:
23 straight non-conference games without leaving the state of Pennsylvania
- 20 games at home
- 2 games at Pitt
- 1 game at Temple

Wow....everyone slams SEC for not playing anyone, but this is unacceptable!
Probably had to with sanctions and not thinking they’d be as good so soon. That changes soon with Pitt off schedule.

I've been trying to get a pulse on the MSU mindset entering this weekend for capping purposes.

I haven't found much.

A few players on social media have fired back at fans about basically 'not coming back to be fans in November'.

A few players seemed disgruntled (transfer rumors?)

Now, back to the fans. They are always a wild bunch and basically had sold themselves on potential 10-11 win season and winning the East. I am not even trying to joke there at all. I they win 8 games. This is a huge one for them or things could get ugly. Now, and as we discussed in another thread @mutosufan .. a more than 50% sampling of what I read wants Mike Tressell as the next coach. I am not kidding. They do hope for an offensive mind outside of the program, obviously. Many are also saying they are glad this season is 'done' so they can do other fall activities. It is like doomsday up there, jeesh. There is a lot of football left...

IMO, they just need to complete some drives.That kid was awful kicking on Saturday but he is usually pretty solid. I am sure he'll bounce back.

Fickell Narduzzi would be on list. Dantonio done after this year, right? Next years team should be a dumpster, continues to struggle this year he’d have to fire coaches. Most importantly, which of course is just ignored here by radio shows and DB Valenti is this stuff about Mark insisting on recruiting kid who had history of sex abuse. Dantonio is a POS.

Fickell Narduzzi would be on list. Dantonio done after this year, right? Next years team should be a dumpster, continues to struggle this year he’d have to fire coaches. Most importantly, which of course is just ignored here by radio shows and DB Valenti is this stuff about Mark insisting on recruiting kid who had history of sex abuse. Dantonio is a POS.
The Robertson stuff isn't new. We knew this back on signing day that year. It's just finally coming to national light. Yeah...he's retiring...hence all the assistants got 1yr deals.

Back